• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona w/ rubber strap

Big Jon

Looking Around
4/5/17
Question for you all.
I have just received a Grey face rubber strap Daytona from Ryan. The clasp appears to be open to the largest position but the watch is still a bit too small for me to wear comfortably. I contacted Ryan but was told that there is no other larger strap available. Is there an Oyster bracelet available that any of you know of or better yet is there a larger rubber strap available?
Big Jon

Sent from the RWI App

johnandtonic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/2/14
UK
Question for you all.
I have just received a Grey face rubber strap Daytona from Ryan. The clasp appears to be open to the largest position but the watch is still a bit too small for me to wear comfortably. I contacted Ryan but was told that there is no other larger strap available. Is there an Oyster bracelet available that any of you know of or better yet is there a larger rubber strap available?
Big Jon

Sent from the RWI App

First time I heard that the strap was too small. I understood that a second strap should be proivided. What size straps did you receive. Or is that still too small for your wrist?

You could look to get larger oysterflex straps. Here is the size guide - the assumption is that it is the same for Yacht-Master and Daytona

EC-4cm
ED-4.5cm
EE-5.5cm
EF-6.5cm
EG-7.75cm
EH-9.0cm

Here is a size guide on I found on TRF

Strap-Sizescda8fbd31299576e.png

Last edited: