• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hey guys just need some opinions on this day date

Vparratto1

Horology Curious
3/4/19
Would you guys buy this watch with a lab diamond bezel? If so why, if not why?
3f172e8e8fad07f3a062e62e3eddb8f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
No, I wouldn't buy.

Reason? Because it makes my eyes bleed, - but not just blood - it makes my eyes bleed the vomited up remains of a dead goat that shat itself to death.

Hope this helps.

Vparratto1

Horology Curious
3/4/19
Not understanding the douchey comment, was it that hard to say no and give some good insight..?

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Cos it's the fugliest thing I've ever seen!

But this is all entirely subjective; one man's trash is another man's treasure - so if you like it, crack on! If not, don't. Simples!

Vparratto1

Horology Curious
3/4/19
No it’s not that I like it I mean, I like day dates but I seen this on Instagram and was just wondering what people think. Is it because of the bezel? Or is it just a trash rep?

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
No, I wouldn't buy.

Reason? Because it makes my eyes bleed, - but not just blood - it makes my eyes bleed the vomited up remains of a dead goat that shat itself to death.

Hope this helps.
Hahahqhhah, best post of the day

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vparratto1

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
No it’s not that I like it I mean, I like day dates but I seen this on Instagram and was just wondering what people think. Is it because of the bezel? Or is it just a trash rep?

I mean, that ugly diamond bezel ruins the elegance the watch has. Maybe a baguette bezel with the same dimensions of the gen bezel would look good, but this simply looks wrong, takes away all of the watches character.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vparratto1

Redfoot

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/4/19
California
I was once invited to a Rolex event and they showed me some gaudy, awful piece that was littered with rocks. I'd had a few too many glasses of the free bubbles which had lubricated my speech a little and after trying the piece on I likened it to a classic novel: imagine a masterpiece like To Kill A Mockingbird, beautifully crafted and admired by millions, such time and effort spent in its creation, virtually perfect. Now glue a load of awful diamonds to it. That is this watch.

I was never invited to another Rolex event.

Reactions: Itto

GingerBubba

24/10/17
I was never invited to another Rolex event.

I think the jumper may have had something to do with it.....

Only teasing. Good for you telling them the truth! Good for wine for giving you the confidence to tell them truth.

Huzzah!

Reactions: Nivka and Redfoot