• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best replica that can pass an auth test?

Acaicia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/3/19
I wasn't talking to you buddy so no need to get narky. Sheeesh . . .

You were replying to someone who suggested it, thus that was meant for everyone dispite the fact I quoted you.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
possibly...

Yeah, I suspected so... And can I ask, what are your intentions with these impossible to tell replicas that you want to purchase with box and papers and warranty cards? Are you keeping them for your collection or do you plan to sell them perhaps?

Acaicia

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/3/19
Yeah, I suspected so... And can I ask, what are your intentions with these impossible to tell replicas that you want to purchase with box and papers and warranty cards? Are you keeping them for your collection or do you plan to sell them perhaps?

For legal reasons that's a joke

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Ok this is going to be interesting. At some point someone will throw an insult then one person gunna get banned.

It happens all the time when a noob asks about best replica, super rep, 1:1, AAA quality etc.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: jpchub and Taz71

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Ok this is going to be interesting. At some point someone will throw an insult then one person gunna get banned.

It happens all the time when a noob asks about best replica, super rep, 1:1, AAA quality etc.

:hehehe:

Acaicia

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/3/19

maybe that's the point

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
No one who is familiar with the real thing will be fooled once they have it in their hands unless it has a lot of geniune parts on it, and then it will likely only take a bit longer before they figure it out. Fake box and papers will be spotted in a moment.

Forget the 99.999% stuff. You will be found out. Try it in a store and they’ll send a pic of your face from cctv around every watch seller in the region as well as local law enforcement. Not that you are contemplating such a thing of course...

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Do you also need an ebay account with very high seller score? I can find you one.

Acaicia

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/3/19
Do you also need an ebay account with very high seller score? I can find you one.

That would be ideal (for selling stuff I have like a keyboard)

If I wanna source for scamming, there's no way on earth I'm gonna go publicly tell people "OH HEY I HAVE A FAKE WATCH COME HELP ME SELL IT"

unless everyone's just as morally unbound as I am

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
That would be ideal (for selling stuff I have like a keyboard)

If I wanna source for scamming, there's no way on earth I'm gonna go publicly tell people "OH HEY I HAVE A FAKE WATCH COME HELP ME SELL IT"

unless everyone's just as morally unbound as I am

And now you have the buyer of your sales thread complaining that the watch you sold is "not as described"

please fix this problem

Acaicia

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/3/19
And now you have the buyer of your sales thread complaining that the watch you sold is "not as described"

please fix this problem

He received the exact watch in the photos in exactly the same condition. If he wanted a brand new watch, buying it used from a private seller on a replica watch marketplace isn't the way to go

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
He received the exact watch in the photos in exactly the same condition. If he wanted a brand new watch, buying it used from a private seller on a replica watch marketplace isn't the way to go

you are not going to help fix the problem ?

Acaicia

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/3/19
you are not going to help fix the problem ?

If I could I would. The transaction's done and the money is transferred to my bank. Fine, give me a nice sale ban tag for my name, but it's not on me

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
If I could I would. The transaction's done and the money is transferred to my bank. Fine, give me a nice sale ban tag for my name, but it's not on me

as you wish Sir ................

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Oh lord...how arrogant. I kinda knew something is up with this guy. See my comment below (post #25)

Reactions: Glaude

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Oh lord...how arrogant. I kinda knew something is up with this guy. See my comment below (post #25)

Here is the problem with RWI now, been so many noobs just registered account and ask those kind stupid question over and over again. I think it's about the time to limited new member registered account.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Here is the problem with RWI now, been so many noobs just registered account and ask those kind stupid question over and over again. I think it's about the time to limited new member registered account.

True....or have these Noobs take a quiz before getting accepted to be an RWI member :)

Why it becomes like this? It because of technology...Google, Siri or Alexa forces people becoming lazy. They don't research anymore; they just shout "Hey Siri, what's the best Sub?".

RWI is not Siri or Alexa. You have to spend time reading to find out what the best sub is or why it takes so long getting a rep from China.

Reactions: Itto and Raddave

Watch-addict

Renowned Member
23/5/15
U.K
There's always been lazy & scamming bstards in the world, new technology just makes it even easier :( Threads like this always make me feel uneasy and dealing with gens & reps in my job show the lines are always getting blurry.