• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF stopped making the Tank Solo :/ Which one now?

meeseeks

Horology Curious
12/4/19
I placed an order w Ryan for the 28mm ZF tank solo and was notified it was out of stock / ZF no longer making them. Can someone help me on which would be the next best one to get?

elchakas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/09
Tank Solo is not that hard to rep.

ask your TD to give you alternatives.

I was looking into this same watch (quartz) but decided to change route and go with the new Santos 2018.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Not really the same idea, but I'd grab the new Santos from GF with the smart link bracelet!

Reactions: meeseeks

meeseeks

Horology Curious
12/4/19
Tank Solo is not that hard to rep.

ask your TD to give you alternatives.

I was looking into this same watch (quartz) but decided to change route and go with the new Santos 2018.

Have you ever heard of K11F? That’s the he had to substitute. I mentioned the AF one instead because I was familiar w them.

elchakas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/09
Have you ever heard of K11F? That’s the he had to substitute. I mentioned the AF one instead because I was familiar w them.

my TD sent me a pictures of the K11. It looks pretty good. You should request pictures and video of the watch (from previous QC) and judge for yourself.