• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TD is asking for more money, after I already sent the full amount? What do I do?

JB1735

Looking Around
22/4/19
Northern Virginia
Newbie post: Better to lose $10 than the whole fee you paid the watch for. Your post has already warned us newbies not to use this TD in the future, you did the forum a great deal. Thank you very much!

dicat1010

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/18
Newbie post: Better to lose $10 than the whole fee you paid the watch for. Your post has already warned us newbies not to use this TD in the future, you did the forum a great deal. Thank you very much!

Thanks for the warning indeed. I was considering using them on my next order, not so much now.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
This happened to me as well when I had bank transfer with ChazingTime. ChazingTime's bank charges ChazingTime a transaction fee from the correct amount I sent, in turn ChazingTime goes after the buyer to recoup their loss. I'll use WU next time with ChazingTime, if there is a next time.

Last edited:

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
Guys , i want to get this straight . Please know that we’re not trying to scam anyone by asking these payments.

We simply asked because we did receive less than the agreed amount . We already stated in the payment instructions for bank wire that customers have to bear all bank fees , which means both local (your bank) and any foreign banks (including any intermediary banks).

There should be an option every time you send bank wire that lets you choose ‘sender pay all fees’ or something like that.
If there’s no options like that then we can let you know how much less we received and you can top up afterwards.

We do have the proof for every bank wire transfer. We can send it to OP if he wants. In fact I think sales should have sent it since I’ve told them that they must send it every time if there’s less amount. Just pm or email us OP @taifighter84

We receive bank wire from customers all this time, some we received nett amount , some less amount. Thus customers will need to top up if we received less.

From what I understand, we dealers give discount for bank wire and WU for the sole reason that we get the payment in nett.

So please don’t misunderstand.