• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Perfect Clones issue with Joshua

rcautomotive

Looking Around
17/4/19
Hi guys i am new to this forum, I have been talking to Joshua now for about two weeks back and fourth. At first i have tried several methods of sending him payments, and its been a disaster. I first tried to send him payment by paypal, he said no, then wire transfer he said no, debit card payment he said no, western union he sent me his info i went to western union and there was an issue with his account that i couldn't send him the money, Then he told me to send it in Bitcoin so i had to set up an account etc etc transfer the money. He sent me his wallet I sent him the money and now he is saying he didn't receive the money, i contacted bitcoin support and they showed me that the money was sent to his wallet address. I reach out to Joshua and he is saying he never got it. I have the information from bitcoin that its showing that he did receive the money. So now that i come to realize for someone that does not accept paypal,wire transfer,debit card,western union, this is the perfect scam to take your money and no one can do anything to help you.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hi,

Perfect Clones aren't a trusted dealer on RWI, you would be best to raise your question over at RWG.bz where they are.

KraftMac

Bluebox Champ
5/4/14
Central TX
That sucks man.

Are you certain that you were talking to the real deal? There are LOTS of scam sites and e-mails that are similar to legit dealers just to take people's money.

If it was the correct person/site, maybe they can help sort it over there. I know nothing of their policies/procedures. One forum full of stupid questions is enough for me.

Take it as an expensive lesson learned, and stick with RWI trusted dealers.

​​​​​
​​​​​​

Reactions: Glaude