• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help please: I'm finding it impossible to choose a Rep or Dealer

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
OP: just get a PAM 111 or 112 from one of the TDs mate. There are no decent quartz reps and I wouldn't be seen dead in a quartz PAM rep anyway. The hand wind MVT is fully reliable, there is no date to set so it takes less than a minute to wind and set. If that is too much effort I sincerely suggest you stick to gen watches from the likes of Citizen or Seiko because reps ain't for you.

You guys not noticed that ALL watches on DHgate don't have the brand on the watch??

Ah, they do when you get them mate, it's just Photoshoped out on the pics.

Reactions: leo6929

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
You guys not noticed that ALL watches on DHgate don't have the brand on the watch?? So, def. not apples to apples about what we are talking here. This whole thread kinda goes nowhere. Hey, where are you going?? Nowhere.

Ah, they do when you get them mate, it's just Photoshoped out on the pics.

They do that so they won't get their site seized or shutdown

Reactions: shr3dthegnarbrah

lenart98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/17

They do that so they won't get their site seized or shutdown

Gottcha. The problem I see with that is that you can't check the quality of the fonts. Has anyone tried requesting pics to be emailed of the "complete" watch? Will the dealer send them?

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Gottcha. The problem I see with that is that you can't check the quality of the fonts. Has anyone tried requesting pics to be emailed of the "complete" watch? Will the dealer send them?

already answered you about that here
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-choose-a-rep-or-dealer?p=7727828#post7727828

1 - choose a watch on DHGate
2 - contact the seller ("send message" button) and and ask for real pics (aka WITH the brand)
3 - wait a little ( 1 hour to 1 day)
4 - receive a message with real pics (not photoshoped)
5 - check the quality of the fonts
IMPORTANT : sometimes the real pics will show a watch completely different from the one on the DHGate store

Reactions: shr3dthegnarbrah

Russell66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/19
DHgate seems to be like any where else really. you seem to have your dealers who have good access to the products and then there are the people who seem to be trying to make a few bucks selling what they can.
I have been communicating with them and you can get a sense of who's good based in the level of communication and feedback. The ones with the most transaction and higher feedback seem to get back to you sooner.
I believe but have no experience that you are more likely to get the product you order from these sellers.
Some of them will hook you up on whats app, once you're off the site they have more freedom with what they can send picture wise.

Thanks to all the other replies all good advice which is helping me find my way.

Anyone tell me what the deal is with the @ and then someones name, it's like it tags them in, I have been trying to work it out so I could tag some of the above guys in my thanks reply.

Is it just simply that you do the @ sign and then write there name?