• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ugly watch

hondas2000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/13
I never seen a ugly watch like this
LtGV7qu.jpg

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Not ugly at all..
Way better and much more interesting than the various Rolex, Omega,..and so on

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
every innovation has the concept of difference in its DNA - the market accepted the limited supply/production of this watch very well and every piece of the first joker series was sold out - so yeah you can dislike the design but the word ugly indicates a very unreflected view on certain things. Relativity may be the word in this manner.

Reactions: dadog13

poinds

17/4/17
I never seen a ugly watch like this
LtGV7qu.jpg

I will respectfully disagree. I feel like this watch is a great talking piece and it’s so much fun. My son loves this watch and I just may buy it because of his love for it.

I see Rolexes and Omegas all the time. If I saw this on someone’s wrist, I would definitely approach them and discuss the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurricane3710

Known Member
19/3/18
Nyc
I will respectfully disagree. I feel like this watch is a great talking piece and it’s so much fun. My son loves this watch and I just may buy it because of his love for it.

I see Rolexes and Omegas all the time. If I saw this on someone’s wrist, I would definitely approach them and discuss the watch.

Cute for a Kid ! I can’t see an adult wearing this though

poinds

17/4/17

Again, I’ll respectfully disagree. I’m sure some adults out there gravitate towards something humorous like this.

I would rock it simply because it’s so different and so interesting.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Agreed. It looks like a fun watch for a kid or very young person. As far as being a conversations starter, I'm so f'ing handsome I don't want to draw anymore attention to myself.

Reactions: Taz71 and Glaude

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Agreed. It looks like a fun watch for a kid or very young person. As far as being a conversations starter, I'm so f'ing handsome I don't want to draw anymore attention to myself.
RT.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown

It’s a heavy cross we bear!

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
The rep is one thing as whilst I think it is ridiculous I can see someone with a full watch box wanting something different...but who in their right mind would pony up for the gen!