• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guys, I messed up.

drillion

Horology Curious
23/5/18
So, I have an ARF sub 116610LN, and the lume pip came off. I bought a replacement pip from eBay, and decided to fit it myself. in the process of removing the bezel, I lost the two bezel springs at 5 and 7 o'clock. They just kind of pinged out when I was removing the bezel, and now I can't find them. Anybody know where I can get replacements for these?

hm11esh

4/9/18
So, I have an ARF sub 116610LN, and the lume pip came off. I bought a replacement pip from eBay, and decided to fit it myself. in the process of removing the bezel, I lost the two bezel springs at 5 and 7 o'clock. They just kind of pinged out when I was removing the bezel, and now I can't find them. Anybody know where I can get replacements for these?

Ask the TD you got the watch from or try ebay for spare parts if you cant find the ones you lost

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
They are available on ebay as are the ball bearings

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
take a vaccuum and place a sock over the end and vacuum the whole floor. Odds are you'll find them.

Reactions: Pietros

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
use a magnet and search.... slaughterer62 I have hardwood as well and it's a bugger trying to find tiny things I can't imagine carpet ....Also ask bobandshawn what the three of us probably have in common besides too many watches!

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Check your chairs and sofas in the event they rolled into the seat back. If you have carpeted floors or rugs, it'll be harder to find but hopefully easier with hardwood floors.