• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Rolex OP SH3132 Movement problem.

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Hi,
I own a ARF Rolex OP SH3132 Movement, which seems to have some problem with the movement.
I noticed in 2 last hours, the watch is 7 minutes to slow compared to the current time.
I feel like the movement some time stop and then moves again, I'm not sure how it works, but at sometimes I look at my watch during 3 hours and I see I'm suddently a couple minutes behind.
What should I do with my watch?
Should I go to a watchmaker and ask for service? What would it cost do you think?
Or should I buy a new movement or service it myself?

Anyone with recommendation of what I should do?

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
Couple questions:

- How old is it?
- Has it sustained any impacts?
- Set the time to your phone or computer, check it 24 hrs later, how slow is it? Please note position or if you wore it.

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Couple questions:

- How old is it?
- Set the time to your phone or computer, check it 24 hrs later, how slow is it? Please note position or if you wore it.

I'm not sure how old it is, as I bought from another member.
I don't think it has sustained any impact.
Ok, I did as you said and it has passed 2 hours and the time is still correct. This is when the watch is laying down with the crown.

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Couple questions:

- How old is it?

Hi, I tried laying the watch down (in any position), it doesn't seem to loose time at all.
But if I wear it, I noticed it loose like 10 minutes after 3 hours. I actually noticed the my watch stopped and then it suddenly moved again. But I'm not sure if it has already stopped for a while...

Anyone with experience that know if any watchmaker can fix this? And what it would cost?