• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need TD recommendation for Daydate Green Dial and Datejust II twotone black dial

PappyVan

Horology Curious
11/9/17
I am somewhat new to this forum, and after some time of researching I have narrowed down the 2 watches I am looking for. The problem is the contact I originally contacted a year ago, seems to not have a great reputation. So now I am looking to get recommendations on who is the best TD for these particular watches.

Originally I was in contact with Tony Chow (I know what you will all tell me) and he sent me a few reps that looked great, I was almost ready to go through with it until I decided to search his name on here.

I have had a few emails with Ryan from intime and it took a few days for reply and when he did he never included any images of the watches I requested. I know a lot of people love him, so I wanted to get more opinions on who is the best.

I'm looking for these two reps, I have included links to the pictures of the gens at bottom:

- Daydate 40mm white gold w/ green dial noob with 3255 movt
- Datejust II 41mm gold and silver with black dial (white sticks) made of 904L and 18kt wrap with 2836 movt

I am open to suggestions on either of these, if better versions exist, but from my research these are the best reps of these two models.

I appreciate any help you all may have. I am getting these for myself and my father and I would really like to get reps that are great quality.

https://picr.me/image/V1999I

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
InTime won't send you pictures of watches to look at in his replies . It doesn't work that way ? The TD's don't with some exceptions hold any stock . You have put the cart before the horse chap . You decide on watch , send your payment , then the TD sources your watch and sends you QC pics of the actual watch you will receive.

PappyVan

Horology Curious
11/9/17
Other TD's I had contacted sent pics in their replies, he was actually the only one who didn't. So I was under the impression that was standard procedure.

Appreciate the heads up though, I'm learning as I go with all of this.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Other TD's I had contacted sent pics in their replies, he was actually the only one who didn't. So I was under the impression that was standard procedure.

Appreciate the heads up though, I'm learning as I go with all of this.

They're just sending you stored QC pictures of other customers watches or pictures from their website chap . There are exceptions such as Sead's EU list where he will send you pictures of the actual before purchase as he holds stock .

However in general 'Standard procedure ' is 1) You contact the TD about the availability of a watch 2) They confirm they can source watch and give you a price 3) You send payment 4) They confirm receipt of payment and source watch 5) The TD after sourcing watch sends you QC pics 6) You approve QC 7) TD posts watch 8 ) You receive watch .