• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Will it be a problem to get a fake Rolex shipped from Stockholm to Oslo?

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
I have bought a fake Rolex for private use from a private person in Stockholm. It has been sent from Stockholm and to Oslo with Recommended shipping. Will it be a problem to receive a fake Rolex that is shipped from Stockholm to Oslo?

It is bought to use privately, but I am a little afraid that there will be problems in the customs to get it into Norway from Sweden. That it may be confiscated.

Will I receive the watch without any problems that it is stuck in the customs etc ...
Someone who has any thoughts on this?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Excuse my ignorance, but to verify, aren't both in the EU? There should be no customs checks, so I think it unlikely you'd have an issue.

Faven

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/19
Germany
Shouldn't be an issue, customs shouldn't open, it's not from the outside of the EU, so should be alright.

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Excuse my ignorance, but to verify, aren't both in the EU? There should be no customs checks, so I think it unlikely you'd have an issue.

It depends in what you refer EU to. Like European Union or Just Europe?
The distance is about 400km which it is shipped from Sweden to Norway.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Ok, to clarify, both are in the EUROPEAN UNION so there is no reason it should be opened or inspected since there are no customs involved.

Faven

23/2/19
Germany
I actually don't think that Norway is in EU; https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/countries_en

Do you still think it will be fine? :)
You are actually right, I totally forgot about that. In that case it might be harder, not sure how much they care about packages from the EU, but imagine that they thread it just like any other package from any other country so they might keep it and you have to provide a invoice or something to confirm the value. If you are lucky then they will not open it and if you are even more luckier then they will not even ask for a value confirmation, but I'm not sure how relaxed customs are in you country, you could probably ask on Reddit like r/fashionreps or even r/RepTime.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 XL mit Tapatalk

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
You are actually right, I totally forgot about that. In that case it might be harder, not sure how much they care about packages from the EU, but imagine that they thread it just like any other package from any other country so they might keep it and you have to provide a invoice or something to confirm the value. If you are lucky then they will not open it and if you are even more luckier then they will not even ask for a value confirmation, but I'm not sure how relaxed customs are in you country, you could probably ask on Reddit like r/fashionreps or even r/RepTime.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 XL mit Tapatalk

I'm not sure myself. I just know that many people have ordered from TD without having any problem. When I got my rubber B from china / DHGate delivered with letter, it didn't get opened. I just know that it is allowed to receive rep watch for private use, but not selling. The package was sent as gift and 50 euro value.

Last edited:

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
imho should be no problem

What does imho mean? its just my first buy and I'm afraid of loosing the watch if it gets stucked... I know many have ordered fin TD and it went fine, not sure if that is the same in this case.

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
IMHO= in my honest opinion
and There should be no problem for shipping a watch from sweden to norway. It is not illegal to buy a fake watch in norway, as it is in many other countries. Good luck!

Rangemaster

13/12/15
EU
What does imho mean? its just my first buy and I'm afraid of loosing the watch if it gets stucked... I know many have ordered fin TD and it went fine, not sure if that is the same in this case.

IMHO - In My Humble Opinion

It depends how you going to ship it - if just a watch in a small parcel box, you can send it as broken watch for parts or repair.

If you going to send it in rolex box, I think this could be more problematic because of size and weight.

This topic can be helpful - https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...on/65536-noob-how-to-ship-your-watches-safely

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
IMHO - In My Humble Opinion

It depends how you going to ship it - if just a watch in a small parcel box, you can send it as broken watch for parts or repair.

If you going to send it in rolex box, I think this could be more problematic because of size and weight.

This topic can be helpful - https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...watches-safely

I really appreciate your reply.
The watch is already sent. I'm not the one that sent, but the one to receive the package.
The watch was packed like this:

V1p2pq.jpg

V1pGd6.jpg

Do you think it would be any problem? :)

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
How many times can you ask the same question?
What is the maximum number of times that the same question can be asked?
Is it possible to quantify the times a question can be asked?

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
It’s hit and miss, it all depends how strict and thorough the incoming countries customs are. This probably has something to do with how busy they are.

Even EU to EU (I appreciate Norway is not in the EU) although items aren’t checked for import duties they can still be checked for illegal goods like drugs/weapons/fake rollies.

Package probably states watch, X-Ray would show a watch so it would through up no red flags, Scandinavia hasn’t really got a reputation for counterfeit watches.

Try not to worry, ignore the tracking and one day soon it should hopefully arrive safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
It’s hit and miss, it all depends how strict and thorough the incoming countries customs are. This probably has something to do with how busy they are.

Even EU to EU (I appreciate Norway is not in the EU) although items aren’t checked for import duties they can still be checked for illegal goods like drugs/weapons/fake rollies.

Package probably states watch, X-Ray would show a watch so it would through up no red flags, Scandinavia hasn’t really got a reputation for counterfeit watches.

Try not to worry, ignore the tracking and one day soon it should hopefully arrive safe.

The package is actually marked to contain a watch.
Well, I will try to wait and hope for the best. Thanks for your answer!

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15

No worries, hope it arrives soon for you.

I’m sure all will be fine.

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13

As soon as you won't write with marker:

FAKE ROLEX INSIDE
You should be fine.