• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who is the best quality replica manufacturer of the Rolex Deep Sea D-Blue 116660?

Benjamin_Cheshire

Looking Around
27/3/19
Hi Guys,

Ok so short back story here, my girlfriend very recently returned from Dubai and while over there i told her to keep an eye out for a good quality Deep Sea D-Blue but the ones she found in the markets there the "DEEPSEA" font on the face and 'ORIGINAL GAS ESCAPE VALVE' font seemed off. Other than that it did look good.

So i got frustrated and decided to have a hunt online late last night and came across DHGate. Which seems a bit of a mine-field for a newby, i have about 5 replicas in my basket on there but no idea which will actually be best? ive also heard of people buying the replicas and them not working, or not as pictured and very little in the way of response from the dealers (not necessarily on DHGate i might add).

1) Which Manufacturer has the most accurate face, bezel, case and strap? ive read good things about the Franken Noob V7 which appears to be the most popular and the newer AR Factory 116660 replica seen here;
https://submarinerreplica591417072.w...-watch-review/

2) Which movement is best and most reliable to go for? Swiss movements im guessing are very hard to replicate well so which one to go for? the significantly cheaper SA2813, more expensive 'style 3' 2836 or the vastly more expensive Noob Swiss Copy Asian 'SA 3135 ETA' or even more expensive AR Factory 'Swiss Clone' 2824 ETA and lightly more expensive still AR factory 'Swiss Clone 3135 ETA' Are the Noob and AR movements not the same??? Are there others out there people on here have experience of but havent appeared on my hunt?

3) Who uses the best steel? apparently according to write-ups/websites and sales ads both AR and Noob both produce their DSSD's in 904L steel now? But reading the steel guide stickie on here its very difficult/impossible that manufacturers make in 904L, although it was written a long time ago?
https://noobfactorywatches.shop/pro...eepsea-116660-deep-blue-dial-44mm-mens-watch/

https://replicawatchpro.net/item/AR...ex_Deepsea_Sea_Dweller_D_Blue_44mm_Watch/4204

4) Which online retailer or who is the best person to purchase from? Again there seems to be fraudsters online selling these and i dont fancy handing over £££'s to someone who ill never hear from again. I have been in contact with a guy called Jack Wu Zheng - apparently works for Noob Factory, on facebook who has been quite helpful with pictures but ive asked him for time dated pictures and he says he will only do that once ive placed an order! which seems a bit strange.

IDEALLY i would buy from a person in the UK to avoid any customs issues and possibly losing the watch but im guessing there isnt anyone in the UK that sells them. Cost isnt an issue i just want the highest quality and reliability possible from a trusted source.

ANY HELP gratefully received!!

Ben.

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
First of all all those sites you list are scam sites.

Look up the Trusted Dealers here - there are 2 which are UK based and can get you what you want, which is the ARF version.

Reactions: Benjamin_Cheshire

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Learn to use the forum to educate yourself so you can make your own choices. Stop asking to be spoon fed information.