• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where is timnic54 ??

MarkMarky

Renowned Member
30/6/13
USA
He's one of the members which resulted in NWBIG with great posts and knowledge. I never saw him after forum went down a year back. Anyone know where he is?

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
timnic54 is a great writer no doubt and I always looked forward to reading his informative posts. He's based in Thailand if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Hi Guys.
Had some life challenges.
Split up with my wife of 18 years about 7 months ago, she has now moved back to UK with my young daughter .
Should all work out OK with regard to divorce and proper access to my daughter.
Then 2 months ago I got together with a new Chinese girlfriend who I now live with.
We are very happy , hopefully it will be lasting and fulfilling.
I intend to be back posting regularly very soon as things are now more settled in my life .
Thank you so much for the concern , it is heartening .

MarkMarky

Renowned Member
30/6/13
USA
Hi Guys.
Split up with my wife of 18 years about 7 months ago, she has now moved back to UK with my young daughter .
Then 2 months ago I got together with a new Chinese girlfriend who I now live with.
I intend to be back posting regularly very soon as things are now more settled in my life .
Thanks for your response. Sorry for hard times. Hope current and future is easy. Best wishes and hope to see you here more often.

EkaSN

Known Member
23/7/15
Hi Guys.

Sorry to hear that..wish u all the best and see u more often..

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Back now.
Reading up , catching up on what's been happening I will get back to posting as soon as I have something to say which is worth reading.
Love this place and I have missed you all.

Reactions: MarkMarky