• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RepTimes still in business?

uzername23

Horology Curious
15/3/19
Hey, i tried to contact reptimes through their multiple emails on their websites a couple of days ago and havent got response yet, now i know it might be a reasonable time not to responed yet, but still does anyone know if they are still in business? is it safe to place an order if they havent responed yet?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hey, i tried to contact reptimes through their multiple emails on their websites a couple of days ago and havent got response yet, now i know it might be a reasonable time not to responed yet, but still does anyone know if they are still in business? is it safe to place an order if they havent responed yet?

What is "reptimes?"

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Good lord. I hope it's closed.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Why is that? i heard alot about them

Those "Iced Out" watches are as gaudy as hell. I guess they would be nice for a Halloween party where your dressed up as a rapper or a pimp. To each his own. Thankfully, it looks like it is a dead site. Stick to the RWI TDs.

Reactions: mari115

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
They also advertise a "Swiss movement" in their $199 cheapo watches (which actually would cost about 1/2 that from a TD). There is no way those watches have a Swiss movement. That site is shady as hell.

uzername23

Horology Curious
15/3/19
Well i'll trust you, is there any chance somebody can help me find an iced out or atleast almost iced out rolex (or any other brand) for around 200$ from the TD's? I have tried looking around on the list and few of the TD's websites but couldn't find exactly what i'm looking for or else it's way out of budget.
I'm not looking for a "top quality" 1:1 replica but a nice one that can fit my budget.

Would really appreciate it if someone could help, i've been scanning the internet for the last week or so with failing results ahah

example:
https://reptimes.shop/collections/rolex/products/replica

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
i highly suggest against iced out reps

Guess go big or go home? Ive never seen a decent iced out watch for $200. Then again I don't like iced watches so there's very few I actually find tasteful.

uzername23

Horology Curious
15/3/19
Well, i like this style, and i wouldn't pay 10's of thousands of dollars on a piece of metal and stones even if i had the money, so i really don't mind settling on a replica.

Anyways, if anyone could try and help me out on this one that would be really great.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Guess go big or go home? Ive never seen a decent iced out watch for $200. Then again I don't like iced watches so there's very few I actually find tasteful.

i don't like iced out rapper watches, also, the ones i saw were quite pricy and not worth the price, they will be spotted instantly as fakes and they attract too much attention , that's why i advise against them

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Well, i like this style, and i wouldn't pay 10's of thousands of dollars on a piece of metal and stones even if i had the money, so i really don't mind settling on a replica.

Anyways, if anyone could try and help me out on this one that would be really great.

On Repgeek there is a member with the user name Horlogeman. He's in to all types of bling and will tell you where you can purchase that stuff at the best prices. https://www.repgeek.com/members/56684.html [h=1][/h]

Reactions: Rx4Time