• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help to validate / pick the best replica version(s).

yashax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/19
I am a first time buyer. I would like to buy the following replicas. I did some digging on the forums and found the following to be the best replicas versions of the originals.

Can someone please be kind to validate this and recommend the best place to purchase?

Thank you so much in advance.
J

https://puretime.io/pam441-o-real-c...n-brown-asso-strap-p-9001-super-clone-v2.html

https://www.intime04.co/patek-phili...xtured-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a324-clone-v6.html

https://www.intime04.co/cartier/343...white-textured-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html

hm11esh

4/9/18
For the pam, you can't gonwrong with it.

I would go for the pf version of the patek nautilus

Not sure about the Cartier.

You can buy any of these via the same td. Just ask if they can get you all 3 so you don't have to go to different TD's.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Check the Consensual list of the best reps on this site . The 411 VSF V2 best rep available classed as Super Rep . The Cartier Ballon Bleu V6f V4 still best you can get classed as Super rep the way to go . The PP Nautilus I wouldn't bother still not a good rep about IMO . I would pick another watch .Any TD can get you all three watches .

yashax

17/3/19
Is there any PP Nautilus that you would recommend? If not, any best PP versions?

thank you
J

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
I have the PF made Nautilus. It is a very good rep except for the DW font and few flaws. Others prefer the MF version. You can find reviews and comparisons in the PP sub forum.

yashax

17/3/19
Thank you so much. Also, can you please let me know of any best replicas that you are aware of of any brand, as well as the best Rolex available?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Thank you so much. Also, can you please let me know of any best replicas that you are aware of of any brand, as well as the best Rolex available?

There is a list on this site which I told you about in my last post . It is called ' The Consensual List ' . Why don't you have a look around the site and find it ? It's really easy to find it's a sticky in general replica discussion or use the search facility .

Last edited:

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Chocolito is right!
It is more rewarding to discover the results independently, especially if you intend to delve further in the rep game.
You'll learn why certain maker's rep (and versions) are better than others.

yashax

17/3/19
I appreciate the feedback, especially with link to the list. As I mentioned earlier, I looked around this and other boards and found this information to be very useful and educational.

I guess I should have clarified. I was more interested in hearing from the rep watch owners and hearing of their opinions on the quality and then compare their opinions to the list, sort of a validation, that I am making a good decision.

Not sure if it makes sense.

J

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
For opinions and reviews, go to the sub- section of the brand you're interested in. Use the search function for further assistance.

Reactions: stufuse

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I appreciate the feedback, especially with link to the list. As I mentioned earlier, I looked around this and other boards and found this information to be very useful and educational.

I guess I should have clarified. I was more interested in hearing from the rep watch owners and hearing of their opinions on the quality and then compare their opinions to the list, sort of a validation, that I am making a good decision.

Not sure if it makes sense.

J

Then as Gilrob says use the forum sub sections. There is plenty of information and reviews about the watches you want . You haven't got many replies because forum members think it is LAZY to post ' can you tell me everything about watch A or B' . When all the information about various watches is available on the site .

pshad

Horology Curious
4/3/19
After reading for ages and ages on this forum and others (about gen Rolex as well as reps) before I joined, what I can say to you is this: each rep has its own unique characteristics (flaws?), and it is up to the buyer to determine which flaws s/he can live with.

Good luck in your search. For me, the hunt is a large part of the "fun" of this hobby.

yashax

17/3/19
Ok, I think I have decided on the first order (below). Based on my research these are the best reps that I could find.

Next, can someone please recommend getting the best price for them (dealer)?

Thank You
J
[h=1]ROLDYT0259B - Daytona 116500 CER/SS White 904L Noob V2 A4130 Mod[/h]
http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_6&products_id=19551

BALLON BLEU 42MM SS V4 V6F 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE TEXTURED DIAL ON SS BRACELET A2824

https://www.intime04.co/cartier/343...white-textured-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html