• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New guy needs to rep help from the verterans

Avalonthas

Horology Curious
28/12/16
Hi Folks
I am pretty new to the replica game, I only own one currently, a Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre V6F which I picked up from Puretime back in late December 2016. I have kind of wandered for a bit and now my watches are pulling me back in so I am looking to add some more reps to my collection. However I am having trouble navigating my next purchases, getting used to the lingo, tracking down the latest versions etc. Any help on these would be great - as i am still building my understanding and confidence, I have been using the "Consensual List Super Rep" listing to guide my next few purchases;

The first I would like to buy is a Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m LMPO Noob V5. I am slightly confused as from what I read there is a noticeable error that has bothered a lot of people with the "World Premiere" on the back casing not having a space between the world. I read elsewhere that there is a V6 on the market but I cannot find it on any dealers website. When reviewing the V5 on PureTime the image shows a space between the letters. I am getting a bit confused on this one.

https://puretime.io/omega-seamaster...1-1-noob-best-edition-v5-free-nato-strap.html

Otherwise I would like to buy these ones, but when I search around the dealers websites, they are not showing. Is there a different naming convention I need to follow to search them properly. There are so many options on most dealers websites, its quite overwhelming;
  • Breitling SuperOcean II 44mm (Noob)
  • Breitling SuperOcean Heritage Black Noob V2