• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

bracelet links

Rochfordman

Horology Curious
1/11/17
Hello, im new to this , just bought my first replica watch, i got a planet ocean 45.5 from vsf from supermirrors and its very nice. I am just wondering as the bracelet is a tight fit and the clasp only has the adjustment to open the catch to allow for going over a wetsuit , the only way I can see for extra lenth is to buy an extra link for the bracelet. A quick search on the internet is making me think that ebay would be the best option to get an extra link but the price for one link is a bit disproportionate as the link is real and my watch is a replica, so im wondering if its possible to buy a replica link ? I mean just one replica link .

Rochfordman

Horology Curious
1/11/17
Thanks mydnytrydr , ill keep my eye open on ebay then and on here , no rush , at least ive got the watch and can go from there.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Honestly, I'd buy a second bracelet from the TD, this way you have spares if the clasp gets scratched up badly.

Reactions: Pietros

Rochfordman

Horology Curious
1/11/17
Tanks rx4time, that makes a lot of sense, im just so used to looking for the best deal that the obvious solution gets missed. Ill do that as long as the replica strap isn't some crazy price.

Rochfordman

Horology Curious
1/11/17
Thank you lowenzhan , now im spoiled for choice ha ha , whilst surfing the net looking for replica bracelets i came across them on dhgate but they looked a bit suspect , for example the listing said for omega but there were no omega markings on the clasp. Its early days I wont rush and thanks again for the link