• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Worth rectifying a wonky marker

Baleno3

Known Member
10/2/19
Hi guys,

Should have picked up after QC as is clear on the photos so not blaming the dealer in any way.
Guess I'll have to live with it or have it adjusted (if possible).

https://picr.me/image/VEsvxZ

So I'm looking for help with any ideas best way to go about adjusting it if this is an option.

Thanks guys

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
Are you blind Pickle?

The circle at 2 o. Clock is rotated by almost 90 degrees!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
That 9 o’clock marker is a mess. Since everyone walks around with a magnifying glass and will easily identify such a flagrant flaw, I would sell the watch. Personally, I would be embarrassed to wear it.

Baleno3

Known Member
10/2/19
Tucker it's one of those: once you've noticed it, it can't be unseen. Not in the Animal Farm league though granted.

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
That 9 o’clock marker is a mess. Since everyone walks around with a magnifying glass and will easily identify such a flagrant flaw, I would sell the watch. Personally, I would be embarrassed to wear it.

Tucker I knew you’d come through for us :D

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Brilliant, but p**s taking aside this was a serious question from a grateful supporter but never mind

Don’t go away mad. I think the watch looks perfect. Good lord people. These highly magnified pictures over exaggerate any and all imperfections in a watch. How many of you take highly magnified picture of your genuine watches and scrutinize them like this?

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I would be more concerned that the engraving on the bezel numbers is .00000000052mm too deep. No way I would accept such a flaw...

It sticks out so badly you will be called out daily

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Baleno3

Known Member
10/2/19
Don’t go away mad. I think the watch looks perfect. Good lord people. These highly magnified pictures over exaggerate any and all imperfections in a watch. How many of you take highly magnified picture of your genuine watches and scrutinize them like this?

This is why the Mrs doesn't get any kinky photos any more. Having your jewels examined by her and her mates is no fun :lamo2:

Cheers although I can notice it day to day. The OCD is strong in this one!!