• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone ordered a rolex laser etched crown crystal from Intime? Does it look good?

zipz123

Horology Curious
28/12/18
I'm looking to order one from Intime, but I want to make sure the etching looks good and it isn't too big and too apparent. I haven't paid yet so I haven't seen QC pics, but a detail like this I feel like you have to see in person.

Anyone have any experience with this and have one? Its for a datejust watch

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
It will be the same as the crystal on that model from any dealer mate, they all get their stock from the same places.

zipz123

Horology Curious
28/12/18
It will be the same as the crystal on that model from any dealer mate, they all get their stock from the same places.

The reason I ask is because I purchased it from Intime and my datejust that I just purchased doesn't have the laser etching. I want to know if it looks decent and real or if I should spend much more and buy the real authentic rolex crystal.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Are you sure it doesn't? You can't see the gen one without a loupe and a bright light.

Hanifcd

Horology Curious
15/2/19
I've seen both gen and rep's laser etching. For gen, you need a bit of effort to see it whereas it's easier to find in a rep. Other than that, it's not bad.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: zipz123