• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need some help in what rep is best (ceramic/carbon & bronze)

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
Hey guys!

I've been here a while now and looked back and forth but i'm honestly not sure as to what to get next.

Now, i want an all-black watch (loving the 508, 616), but even the best versions have a couple of tells, so i was wondering if you can point me to other ceramic/carbon reps that out-of-the-box are simply gen like. Both the above mentioned have tells on the caseback. I honestly don't mind a slightly sunken date or a bag cyclops as those can be later sorted.

Regarding the bronze, i saw the PAMs and ZENITHs but i'm not sure which is absolute closest to gen.

Please note that i like my watches above 44mm.

Any feedback would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance guys!

Cheers,
Alex

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC
No clue on zenith, but the bronzo pam 382 is spot on. Check panerai section for review. Carbotech I believe has a textural difference than gen. I stick with titanium and SS as a safe bet.

alexutzuro

Renowned Member
Certified
22/9/15
No clue on zenith, but the bronzo pam 382 is spot on. Check panerai section for review. Carbotech I believe has a textural difference than gen. I stick with titanium and SS as a safe bet.

Honestly i'm leaning toward a 671 more due to the blue dial :D

I literally have nothing to match the green dial of the 382 with :))))