• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sea-Dweller 2017 ARF 904L A2824 V3 or Yacht-Master 116622 GMF 904L Steel n Gray A2824

PrO_UseR_-

Horology Curious
12/3/19
Hi everyone.

I am quite new here on the forum, but in the last 72 hours I have gained massive knowledge both here and on youtube.

Today I was at a gen dealer- store and was told that my wrist is probably too small for Sea Dweller as it is 43 mm ... Now I am rather looking for gray (rhodium) yacht master because I love the design of this, but is very uncertain whether I should go for noob, ARF or GMF. Have also heard rumors that a new version of ARF is coming soon with 904 L...

Can anyone give me tips?

PrO_UseR_-

Horology Curious
12/3/19
I'll go sd43 anyway.... One of the best rep you can buy....and it doesn't looks as big as it sound even if you have a medium wrist

I can understand that, but is the GMF 116622 really, really bad tho?

Thanks for answering.

13stepper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/19
I'll go sd43 anyway.... One of the best rep you can buy....and it doesn't looks as big as it sound even if you have a medium wrist

Which factory would U recommend? I’m on the hunt for this rep. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
ARF SD 43 hands down. Fit and finish are superior, it's one of the best out of the box Rolex reps you can buy currently.

13stepper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/19
ARF SD 43 hands down. Fit and finish are superior, it's one of the best out of the box Rolex reps you can buy currently.

I’ve been working with Lucy and this is her rec as well!

I owned the gen a couple times and it’s a great watch. I’m excited to see how a rep feels and looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
I have GMF 116622 (blue). I think it is no.2 after ARF (but still better than noob). Go for ARF or GMF and give to tomrep for mod.

udo90

Horology Curious
15/12/14
I have GMF 116622 (blue). I think it is no.2 after ARF (but still better than noob). Go for ARF or GMF and give to tomrep for mod.

could you PLEASE share some pics? had an ARF DSSD D-Blue before and it was stunning, but the color went off the bezel inzert and the backside after a year (i probably washed too intensive)

now i have to decide between ARF and GMF blue 116622, would appreciate any pictures!!

thanks !!

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
could you PLEASE share some pics? had an ARF DSSD D-Blue before and it was stunning, but the color went off the bezel inzert and the backside after a year (i probably washed too intensive)

now i have to decide between ARF and GMF blue 116622, would appreciate any pictures!!

thanks !!

Sure, here you go.

I am planning to sell this one btw. And I also will change the dial with JF dial (most accurate blue) so this will be super franken!

This was also a "special order". Because it is swiss eta 2836 (not asian) and 904 steel.