• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quality of InTime 16610

ogjrec

Horology Curious
14/12/16
What is not good about it? That’s what I was looking for. What’s right and what’s off ?

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Stare at it long enough and you will find many shortcomings. What are you willing to accept?
When I started in the rep game, I searched for photos of the gen watch and used them as reference against the rep watch photos. In the cheaper reps, I'd find small flaws (different than gen) in the bracelet, case shape, crown guard, rehault, date wheel, hands, dial, indices (hour markers), and even the little pip on the bezel. Then, there are the various rep movements...
If you are not interested in finding the flaws, then just buy what you like and wear it. Most people will not know it is a rep.

CHendy84

Horology Curious
3/6/19
I’m also curious about this model. How does it compare to the old noobmariner with the same movement? I think the noob used a BP dial? Not a lot of info out there for this model.

CHendy84

Horology Curious
3/6/19
Not at the moment but can take some tonight. I had it serviced and an h4 cannon pinion added so it’s the proper/better hand height. It’s been really reliable even before service and the bracelet and all have held up really well. It’s not a super rep but it looks good enough for me overall.

ninja9r

Horology Curious
2/3/19
UK
I recently bought a dhgate Speedy. As a noob here I guess that's what we're talking about? At a glance it was pretty good, quartz movement only obvious with second hand running. The only thing that let it down for me was the white dwo on the black face and the strap which was quickly sorted with a NATO. I thought it was great VFM.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Ahh...I wish they wouldn't place a date window on a watch which shouldn't have a date.