• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BitCoin Mule?

sims822257

Looking Around
6/3/19
Looking for someone to mule BitCoin to a TD... I have been trying to mess with Bitcoin for days, but I give up... if anyone is willing to take PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, or similar... please let me know. Thank you! Chris

hm11esh

4/9/18
hi mate, I can transfer bitcoin for you but not sure if this post is allowed. if it doesn't break any rules then I am happy to help. PM me

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Out of curiosity, why don’t you setup your own wallet? Also. If you get a mule, why not just mule it to your own wallet so you can take care of it yourself?

Reactions: KushBandit

sims822257

Looking Around
6/3/19
Man, I messed with the bitcoin thing for a week or 2... I give up. more of a pain in the ass than its worth IMO. hm11esh reached out & offered to help... I just wanted to send someone money via PayPal or Venmo or something along those lines, and have them pay with bitcoin. SIDE NOTE: my next purchase may be easier, as this one was for surprise, so using my bank account wasn;t an option... hence the reason for PP or ?...

Reactions: hm11esh

bluejob

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
Man, I messed with the bitcoin thing for a week or 2... I give up. more of a pain in the ass than its worth IMO. hm11esh reached out & offered to help... I just wanted to send someone money via PayPal or Venmo or something along those lines, and have them pay with bitcoin. SIDE NOTE: my next purchase may be easier, as this one was for surprise, so using my bank account wasn;t an option... hence the reason for PP or ?...

Dude seriously don’t do this. Once you send someone bitcoin they can do whatever they want

hm11esh

4/9/18
I'm a member of this forum, wouldn't ever think about running off with someone bitcoin. I have my own.
but yes you are right, but the same can happen with any method of payment.

We're all here for a hobby and because we like watches. Let's not ruin someone's experience

Reactions: tkingjr

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
If you want the bitcoins for buying a rep because you don't wanna bank transfer or credit card, there are some TD's that accept WU or money Gram.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Derinee

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/2/19
Europe
I don't recommend sending any bitcoins to a member for them to send them to TD. DO NOT DO IT. Setup your own wallet and send them straight to TD. I am more than happy to guide you with paying with BTC

Reactions: KushBandit

bluejob

16/2/19
I'm a member of this forum, wouldn't ever think about running off with someone bitcoin. I have my own.
but yes you are right, but the same can happen with any method of payment.

We're all here for a hobby and because we like watches. Let's not ruin someone's experience

Completely agree, and you’re probably a good dude, but for every good dude willing to not steal free money there are at least ten who would

Reactions: hm11esh

hm11esh

4/9/18
You are right buddy. It's easy to judge someone for the things that they could possibly do that are classed as wrong.

I wouldn't scam anyone with their hard earnt cash as i struggle to find my own reps and know how it feels.

But you get some scammers wherever you go and there's more of them than genuine people unfortunately and they ruin it for the good people

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
How is it possible to try to set up a btc wallet for 2 weeks and not get it done?? i just dont get it.

sims822257

Looking Around
6/3/19
How is it possible to try to set up a btc wallet for 2 weeks and not get it done?? i just dont get it.

Setting up is easy... and if you would follow along with the thread; setting up and buying bitcoin wasn't the problem... the problem was buying with a CC... most do not allow, and if they do, they charge a premium. I was just looking looking for a much easier/faster solution to my problem... which I found, and has worked out. But i do appreciate you trolling my post and being a true asset to the community. Dicks throwing their 2 cents around is very warm and welcoming. I just don't get it.

bluejob

16/2/19
Setting up is easy... and if you would follow along with the thread; setting up and buying bitcoin wasn't the problem... the problem was buying with a CC... most do not allow, and if they do, they charge a premium. I was just looking looking for a much easier/faster solution to my problem... which I found, and has worked out. But i do appreciate you trolling my post and being a true asset to the community. Dicks throwing their 2 cents around is very warm and welcoming. I just don't get it.

Coin base is the only advice I can give. DONT SEND PEOPLE BITCOIN! Make sure you get the wallet address of the TD correct, once it’s sent it’s gone. Be careful.