• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I need help deciding which omega watch I should get.

Fexx

Horology Curious
9/1/19
Hey, I've decided to get my first rep watch and I need help deciding which one I should settle on.

To be honest, the blue wave dial is the one I like the most but I fear that the other two models have superior movement (I don't think it has super clone movement but let me know if I'm wrong. Also is that "gold" on the blue wave one?).
Also, the main reason for getting a watch is business since so I need something that's not too playful or too loud just some simple modern design.

Let me know which one would you chose and why.

https://www.intime04.co/omega/5119-a...et-vs8500.html

https://www.intime04.co/omega/5613-a...per-clone.html

https://www.intime04.co/omega/5361-a...et-vs8500.html

Keep in mind it's a big factor to be as 1:1 as possible.

Also when I'm emailing intime do I pay first and then get QC or they send me the QC first and then I pay?
And also I saw that intime only takes credit card(?), is it safe to use my personal card with them?

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Fexx

Horology Curious
9/1/19
I'd get the A8900 version.

I will get the blue wave one but thanks for your opinion,

Also in the total noob guide, it said that request QC pics before I order but coming from replica clothes (where no one will send you QC pics before you pay) it seems kinda ridiculous.
I'm wondering whether this rule still applies that they send you the QC pics before you pay?

(https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/66103-compete-noobs-guide-to-buying-you-first-rep)

KraftMac

Bluebox Champ
5/4/14
Central TX
8900 movement. But I think the white dial is closer to gen color than the blue is.
There are long threads on all of these in the omega sub forum.

Yes you pay first. The TD don't hold stock, so why would they spend time and effort to pick up and photograph if they don't have your money.

Welcome. Read up!

Fexx

Horology Curious
9/1/19
8900 movement. But I think the white dial is closer to gen color than the blue is.
There are long threads on all of these in the omega sub forum.

Yes you pay first. The TD don't hold stock, so why would they spend time and effort to pick up and photograph if they don't have your money.

Welcome. Read up!

Thanks for the info!

Also, should I just order it through their website now or I should email them first? I'm paying with cc.

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
Ordering through the website works, just make sure to ask for QC in the order comments, some dealers don't automatically provide it. If you're paying with CC be aware of the high fees you'll get charged with by the payment provider. Usually an email is advisable if you are the kind to get squeamish, so you at least know the kind of delay you'll be faced with before paying.

Fexx

Horology Curious
9/1/19
Ordering through the website works, just make sure to ask for QC in the order comments, some dealers don't automatically provide it. If you're paying with CC be aware of the high fees you'll get charged with by the payment provider. Usually an email is advisable if you are the kind to get squeamish, so you at least know the kind of delay you'll be faced with before paying.

I'll just order through the website since I can't wait, puretime is pretty trusted as I've seen on the forum so there should be no problem in my opinion.

KraftMac

Bluebox Champ
5/4/14
Central TX
bitcoin to the rescue!

Setup your coinbase account and just move over a little more than you need for purchase from your preferred funding option.

Quicker (once you have your wallet setup), no crazy exchange fees, and they also offer discounts for using BTC.

Sure it's a makebeleive currency can can lose value rather quickly. But if you aren't putting more than $400 or so in for one watch at a time, even if the market tanked 25%, you wouldn't be out more than $100... sometimes those CC exchange fees can be $60+ anyways.

Automotiveromance

Known Member
8/3/18
Honestly, just get the one you like the most. Then if you’re worried about the movement, just get it serviced as soon as you receive it.

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
bitcoin to the rescue!

Setup your coinbase account and just move over a little more than you need for purchase from your preferred funding option.

Quicker (once you have your wallet setup), no crazy exchange fees, and they also offer discounts for using BTC.

Sure it's a makebeleive currency can can lose value rather quickly. But if you aren't putting more than $400 or so in for one watch at a time, even if the market tanked 25%, you wouldn't be out more than $100... sometimes those CC exchange fees can be $60+ anyways.

Another vote for Bitcoin here, easily the cheapest and easiest way to buy.