• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where to buy "good" replicas up to $ 100?

rayven

Looking Around
17/2/19
Dear forum users, tell me, please, a beginner, where can I buy good replicas of up to $ 100? Well, I mean with the fewest flaws. On DHgate, I can't find something good, because the photos of the goods are not real, from jf or arf (and in fact people get garbage for $ 10)
I understand that one should always adhere to TD, but I dont have such a financial opportunity. Many friends ask me, but I cannot advise them for 300-500 dollars. Thank all for the answers!!

sketchAG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/19
Canada, eh
you do get what you pay for,
if you really want a good one, then my advise is to save up until you have enough,
another option is through the private sellers here - keep an eye on the sales section from members

or, another option, depending on what make/model you like, there's also the copy/knockoff alternative, watches that made to look like a popular, high end model (ie. Corgeut watch brand)

best of luck in your search

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
You're not going to find a good replica for up to $100

Sent from my Noob v9.5

KraftMac

Bluebox Champ
5/4/14
Central TX
Silix has cheap quartz and is TD.

Honestly I wouldn't go for that. The quality of these $300 reps is insane. The cheap one may sour you on the hobby. But getting the insane quality we get for even sub500 will blow you away.

rayven

Looking Around
17/2/19
Thank you all for your answers! Someday I will definitely buy my 1 great rep and I will admire them) But now I need to find at least something decent for the money ...

milzcastro

8/4/18
Silix is the only TD has cheap options but I would recommend that you wait. Save and get the best you can. It’s worth the wait.

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
There are occasional low price deals on the M2M section but again, you get what you pay.
I'd stay away from DHGate, because the quality and longevity are poor.

hrail

19/5/11
Narikaa, Reg is a trusted dealer here, he has nice watches in this price range.

Regards.