• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need some help with my GMT subdail on a Patek rep

SCShrek

SpoonFeeder
7/9/18
South Carolina, US
I purchased this guy at the end of last year from Chazingtime, mainly for the tourbillion. https://chazingtime04.co/products/cl...-leather-strap . It's an absolutely great watch btw! When I got it, I didnt think twice about the GMT subdial since I dont travel overseas that much so I assumed it was correct since when I change the normal hands, the GMT dial changes as well. Then I started wondering how does the GMT dial know the I am -5 hours from GMT which led me see that the GMT time was incorrect so I set about correcting the GMT dial. The problem is, you cant set it I dont think. The crown has 2 positions, position 0 (winding) and position 1 (normal hand setting). The date is set with a side push button but nothing I can find to set the GMT. I asked Chazingtime and they said the rep GMT may not be the same as the gen due to the complications and to post my question here. The mvt is "Asian manual hand winding tourbillon movement". So here's my question:

Anyone know anything special about this watch or this kind of watch on how to set the GMT subdail. They have another Patek tourbillion that I want to get that has even more complications but if they cant be set, I will have pass.