• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please tell: Which watch do you find absolutely hideous, but is generally adored here on RWI?

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
UBoats, PAMs, Tudor Ranger and Black bay pepsi GMT, Rolex DSSD, each Omega >>city<< limited edition.

D Ramone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/18
UK
IWC - When I see them in the AD’s compared to the other brands they just look so boring and overpriced

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
1) Hulk Submariner
2) Most APs
3) Anything with "precious stones", anywhere
4) Those durn fugly snowflake hands (but I love Tudor watches)

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
1) Hublot in general, Big Bang and chronos as an extra for laughs. Even if you are a famous rapper (I mean, that's double the offense as being a rapper is ridiculous per se).

2) Panerai. I mean, really? Pillow case? What's next, pajama party? I can understand the replicas (well, not quite) but why would any sentient being spend thousands on one of those still baffles me.

​​​​​3) Richard Mille, indeed. I don't care about the ceramic composites, the steel wires where the movement hangs or the fact that you can play tennis with them (I can play tennis with one hand in my balls and I don't go bragging about that, you know?). To me that's literally a toy watch for kids. This is how ALL Richard Mille look to me:

Rangemaster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/15
EU
Richard Mille
Vacheron Constantin
AP limited editions

and any blind grandpa edition watches - with cyclops.