Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Please tell: Which watch do you find absolutely hideous, but is generally adored here on RWI?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell: Which watch do you find absolutely hideous, but is generally adored here on RWI?

Tastes differ, which is a good thing.
    But which watch wouldn't you want to be found dead wearing, that other members here think is the pinnacle of good taste?

I really can’t stand Breitlings: both the hyperbusy small number ones and the ugly 90s looking ones. But I see so many people posting about them...

Comment

Originally posted by gigi77 View Post
      I really can’t stand Breitlings: both the hyperbusy small number ones and the ugly 90s looking ones. But I see so many people posting about them...
      That's terrible! lol
      THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

I know where you 're coming from; most of their dials are too flashy for me too.
        I have a SOH II though, which I really love....

Comment

The water ghost

Aka the submariner.

Vintage subs and even 5 digs are ok, the 116610 is the most boring, boxy lump of crap ever.

Comment

Anything and I mean anything Gold
            however I would take Gold over Rose Gold

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Anything two tone steel and gold. Vom!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                Anything two tone steel and gold. Vom!!!!!

To me, anything two tone steel and gold, particularly Rolex, gen or rep, looks like something you'd win at a fun fair or a raffle.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzmex View Post

To me, anything two tone steel and gold, particularly Rolex, gen or rep, looks like something you'd win at a fun fair or a raffle.
                  As a booby prize! Totally with you on that.

Comment

AP ROO's and anything Richard Mille . Look like they were designed by 6 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolito View Post
                      AP ROO's and anything Richard Mille . Look like they were designed by 6 year olds.
                      Ah...Richard Mille, of course!
                      Especially those with eagles in them, or skulls; surely only for folk with more money than sense.
                      I mean, anything endorsed by Bubba Watson is bound to be shite.

But hey...tastes differ.

Comment

[30 min later] Lol, you're a bit of an influencer so it seems: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ling-clearence

Comment

Not a fan of Breitlings, Roman numbers or those Richard Mille monstrosities. Also those B&R cockpit watches.

Comment

KONSTANTIN CHAYKIN JOKER. I appreciate the complications, but it looks like a watch for my daughters.

My wish list: gen components...
                            Breitling Datora Montibrilliant dial, older style

Breitling B13 date wheel

Panerai OP VIII movement

Comment

i hate Bell&Ross, Richar Mille, almost every TAG Heuer but the Monaco

Comment

Working...
                              X