• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Milgauss Papers.

VinnieBagels

Horology Curious
11/2/19
I’m looking to purchase the Milgauss Rep, and wanted a box with paperwork to come with. However from all the Rep sites I visit, it’s not an option. Does anyone make the paperwork for it? If not it’s not the end of the world.

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
You are looking for a complete Milgauss set - rep watch in fake box with fake papers? I had a chance to visit a few "boutiques" on my last trip to China, and the fake box/paper were no good - plenty of spelling errors and just plain ugly. But who knows, our TD's may be able to source higher quality copy. Just ask, but you should know what the gen looks like, or you'd get call out when selling... I mean, showing the set to people.

[pardon my poor attempt at sarcasm]

Reactions: Rx4Time

VinnieBagels

Horology Curious
11/2/19
I’ve found a TD that I like the watch, and the papers/box look awesome, it just didn’t have the option for the Milgauss papers. I asked the TD a few questions as well as if he could source those papers, but he hasn’t responded to that question. Maybe he’s looking around.

VinnieBagels

Horology Curious
11/2/19
I have already gone to my local Rolex boutique to see what everything looks and feels like, so based on the TD online pix, they look good, I’ll Just have to wait and see.

hm11esh

4/9/18
I'm sure puretime send a warranty card with matching serial number.

can also ask about the box and papers

VinnieBagels

Horology Curious
11/2/19
Dude! Some of us just like to have a complete set for admire beeeuuuutiful replica 1:1. What’s the problem???? We all want AAA+++++

Not for sell on eBay pinky swear

LOL! I reading this, and going, “YEAH! Wait... huh?!” LOL!