• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help!!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Yes, but they are extremely expensive.

hhmdl

Horology Curious
3/9/18
Hey man,

thank you for responding to my post. I was worrying about color matching and fitting. Have you seen anyone whos done it?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Hey man,

thank you for responding to my post. I was worrying about color matching and fitting. Have you seen anyone whos done it?

I have not seen AP bracelet. More commonly you'll see people buy the genuine silicone. the stainless steel bracelet is extremely heavy and truthfully makes the watch virtually unwearable for most people. I have run into a similar issue with panerai. I love the looks of the stainless steel bracelet but I'm limited how long I can wear it before it becomes uncomfortable. I have installed genuine bracelets on several of my replicas including the two posted below. You'll notice that there is pretty much no difference in appearance between the genuine bracelet and the replica mid case.

IMG_20180408_1003327b615467a35b536c.jpg

IMG_20180309_132718b58f571d312e859c.jpg

Reactions: hhmdl

sketchAG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/19
Canada, eh
if the lug width fits, should be no problem, and the listing does say 1:1.
But as RX4Time mention, real APROO bracelet is pretty costly, can cost you up to $2000

If, somehow, you don't like the bracelet on the rep, there are generic replacement APROO bracelet you can get for $100-200

hhmdl

Horology Curious
3/9/18
Thanks sketchAG,

the reason i want to change to the gen bracelet is because i bought a 15450 ss jf and found that in general the watch looks great but when you run your fingers on the bracelet it feels sharp. So i was hôpnh that by changing to the gen bracelet i can fix that problem.

And i will have to order a gen bracelet and afraid that 1. The bracelet wont fit
2. It fits but the color might be different.

so im posting here hoping to get an expert opinion or may be someone with experience and knowledge can help me out.

thank you for taking time and replying to my post sketchAG ^^

Linezero3

Known Member
4/12/16
hhmdl hey, when did you get the 15450? Because i'm in the process of buying one right now but can't find a TD who actually have them in stock (website displays the item but when i message them they say its out of stock...)

hhmdl

Horology Curious
3/9/18
Rx4Time hey,

i dont know what happened but i only see your reply just now. Thank you for your suggestion on the rubber strap, I actually like it heavy with the steel bracelet.

I know am repeating my self here, but i can be confident about fitting the gen bracelet to that ROO diver model?

thank you very much ^^

nice watches you have there man!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Rx4Time hey,
i dont know what happened but i only see your reply just now. Thank you for your suggestion on the rubber strap, I actually like it heavy with the steel bracelet.
I know am repeating my self here, but i can be confident about fitting the gen bracelet to that ROO diver model?
thank you very much ^^
nice watches you have there man!
To verify we talking about a standard Royal oak diver like mine pictured below? As to if it will fit, I cannot guarantee it but since the gen rubber does, I see no reason why it won't. I would suggest either taking a nail file or some Emery cloth and gently smoothing out the edges or send it out to someone like Jonj480 to improve it. Have you priced a genuine bracelet? I know the one for my GMT was in the neighborhood of $2k and I believe the AP bracelet is more expensive.

IMG_20190219_110733ef25c4fe2b7c7b07.jpg

Linezero3

Known Member
4/12/16
Ryan from intime told me after the 12th Feb (CNY) we can talk about the 15450 bracelet options because he said he has them, but reply after me emailing him multiple times regarding an update on availability.

hhmdl

Horology Curious
3/9/18
Rx4Time , yes i was talking about a standard diver like yours. And yours is gorgeous! After seeing your watch, now am having a second thought about getting a gen rubber strap instead of the steel bracelet. Have you done anything else with your what or just a strap on a stock rep?

if you dont mind, please give me your recommendation on where to get the strap and the stock rep.

thank you very much

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Rx4Time , yes i was talking about a standard diver like yours. And yours is gorgeous! After seeing your watch, now am having a second thought about getting a gen rubber strap instead of the steel bracelet. Have you done anything else with your what or just a strap on a stock rep?

if you dont mind, please give me your recommendation on where to get the strap and the stock rep.

thank you very much

That's a jf v7 which has a gen ETA and Mikey date wheel installed. Any dealer can get the current version (v9). V7 is available only via M2M. To get a genuine band, either watch eBay and the forums or contact an AD for one.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
A good mineral oil soak and polish will soften those rough spots … Don't pay $2000.00 for a gen bracelet. Spend the money on more watches!!

Reactions: hhmdl