• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Refund problems with Torobravo, how to be refund?

ilFiorentino

Horology Curious
26/11/18
Hello,
I ordered from Toro Bravo two ARF Deepsea Sh3135 (one with black dial and one D-blue) on November. Before paying I ask to Toro if they were on stock and he answered yes, so I payed but he started to say to me that for the QC photos I have to wait. Every 2/3 weeks i wrote to Toro for news, but he always answered to me that I can: wait, change the watches or get a refund. Since the other watches I asked for were out of stock (but present in his website), I decided to wait until now (3 months later). Exausted for the waiting time (2 years ago with Puretime only 3 days for the QC photos and 3 weeks to receive in Italy), I asked Toro the disponibility for another watch or to be refund, but he has stopped responding to emails from two weeks. How to be refund? There are other ways to contact this TD?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
3 months is taking the piss. Wait another 2 weeks so they can catch up from CNY then ask for pics or a refund.

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Hello,
I ordered from Toro Bravo two ARF Deepsea Sh3135 (one with black dial and one D-blue) on November. Before paying I ask to Toro if they were on stock and he answered yes, so I payed but he started to say to me that for the QC photos I have to wait. Every 2/3 weeks i wrote to Toro for news, but he always answered to me that I can: wait, change the watches or get a refund. Since the other watches I asked for were out of stock (but present in his website), I decided to wait until now (3 months later). Exausted for the waiting time (2 years ago with Puretime only 3 days for the QC photos and 3 weeks to receive in Italy), I asked Toro the disponibility for another watch or to be refund, but he has stopped responding to emails from two weeks. How to be refund? There are other ways to contact this TD?

3 months ! , you got scammed

ilFiorentino

Horology Curious
26/11/18
3 months ! , you got scammed
Has a TD ever cheated someone? I used the official website (toro.host on November, tb88.pw at the moment) and mailed with the official mail, it seems very strange

Inviato dal mio SM-G965F utilizzando Tapatalk

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
No, you are not scammed...3 months is way too long, he should refund the full amount., if not solved, ask mods to chime in.......Stick to Puretime next time...

Reactions: ilFiorentino

ilFiorentino

Horology Curious
26/11/18
No, you are not scammed...3 months is way too long, he should refund the full amount., if not solved, ask mods to chime in.......Stick to Puretime next time...

I try to buy witch Toro because he accepts bank transfer, Puretime doesn't: as soon as refunded I'll try to order witch Chazingtime who accepts bank transfer.
How to ask mods to chime in?

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Has a TD ever cheated someone? I used the official website (toro.host on November, tb88.pw at the moment) and mailed with the official mail, it seems very strange

Inviato dal mio SM-G965F utilizzando Tapatalk

no stay calm i just said i mean 3 months thats a lot of time i think he will give u a refund

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Don’t worry, you will get the refund if the watch is not available. I am sorry for the belated reply we were closed for a few weeks for the chinese new year

Reactions: patrickseacoast