• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good News, GF will be back!

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
This sure is great news, but is it confirmed?
(What is the source of this delightful information)

SBM

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/1/17
Whats with the link?
Is that a GF?

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Good news. I was wanting the Bandit titanium. Navitimer might be good. Navitimer 8 Chrono's also. and heck, let's go with all the newer models. Premier's anyone?

IMO the Bandit titanium is a super rep. I’ve had my GF side by side with gen and there is no discernable difference. If you want to go gen, my local Costco has one new for $3799!

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Hope they now pay the right guys so they don't get raided again.

Monomonk

Horology Curious
21/11/18
Is GF maker the same as JF maker? The ones that do excellent navitimer 01? Thanks:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monomonk

Horology Curious
21/11/18
I see. So which are the good brietlings and FMs models GF produces ?

Camblin

Known Member
26/3/18
Northern Ireland
I see. So which are the good brietlings and FMs models GF produces ?

For the Franck Muller's GF make the Casablanca Automatique 8880 which is a super rep.

They also make the Master Square model. I love square watches so will hopefully buy it. It's a fantastic rep too and here is a great thread showing comparison https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/franck-muller/331825-new-franck-muller-master-square-gf-out

For the Breitling models someone else can chip in because I don't know much about them. But some of the best are on the NWBIG list, and lots of useful info in Breitling section.

Reactions: Lariram and vcappp