• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

where to buy best vintage rolex sea dweller

jasond

Horology Curious
11/2/19
Hi guys, new to this site and the world of replica watches, didn't realise there are sssooo many things to know !! so thought I'd ask your opinion as I'm after a rolex sea dweller, vintage. Where can I get the best version please ? thanks in advance

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
ohh a twist on the where to buy best rolex submariner.

check out the vintage section - the "best" off the shelf is probably an MBW, which is now no longer made. The "best" available now is a cartel build, which actually "sucks"

jasond

Horology Curious
11/2/19
hey man, thanks but this site is not the easiest to nav around eh ?! MBW ? do they have a site ? where do I find cartel build ? are the watches from pure time ok ?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
hey man, thanks but this site is not the easiest to nav around eh ?! MBW ? do they have a site ? where do I find cartel build ? are the watches from pure time ok ?

Contact a TD - ask them what the best vintage sea dweller they can get you is. I assume you mean a 4 digit / DRSD. Unless you want it to scream FAKE you’ll need to age it - a lot.

jasond

Horology Curious
11/2/19
Hi muiramas, forgive me mate but what does a TD mean ? and 4 digit/DRSD ? new to this and just want the best I can get !!