• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New here, and first forum ever... HELP

Boogie11

Horology Curious
10/2/19
hi there I just signed up and finding it a little tricky navigating. Also my very first forum. Was reading through the new members area and tried to access a thread but it said I couldn’t. It said try logging in another account or message admin. Nonetheless I’m not a complete novice when it comes to replicas. I just want to buy a couple of watches and I know DHgate and dtime may be a bit extortionate. Ideally I’d like to cut out the middle man if that’s possible or even save a few extra pounds. I’m looking for a 3135 YM1 rhodium dial and a yellow gold sub blue dial. Hopefully someone can help me or you can point me in the right direction. Thanks

Boogie11

Horology Curious
10/2/19
Thanks man, really appreciated and I don’t mind tipping the middle man. But when the middle man is adding $100-150 on top it’s not great.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
The guys at DHGate are adding at least 100% margin to the price. Our TDs do the same. The difference is, our TDs stand by their products and they are a much, much higher quality.

The only way to cut out a portion of that margin is to jump on a plane and talk with the factory producers themselves. Avoiding that trouble is worth paying the mark up IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Boogie11

Horology Curious
10/2/19
Thanks for the reply bud, any recommendations on who I should talk to in regards to buying a Rolex.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Thanks for the reply bud, any recommendations on who I should talk to in regards to buying a Rolex.
You're a needy one I see. Like to be spoon feed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
If you don’t ask you don’t get, ????

Sent from the RWI App
You literally were given a link that provides ALL the links to read and follow that was made just for noobs and yet you're still asking to be spoon feed information. I am not the one you want to be getting smart with

Boogie11

Horology Curious
10/2/19
You literally were given a link that provides ALL the links to read and follow that was made just for noobs and yet you're still asking to be spoon feed information. I am not the one you want to be getting smart with

Come off your high horse please, all I want is direct information instead of having to sift through everything.

Sent from the RWI App

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Come off your high horse please, all I want is direct information instead of having to sift through everything.

Sent from the RWI App
Exactly what I said. you want to be spoonfed instead of doing a little bit of work for yourself
Go to the link you were provided and read. Even click the links in the link and read those you will be amazed at what you could actually learn if you applied just a little effort for yourself.

I will remain on my high horse and look down on you if you continue to ask others to do things for you.
Pretty simple actually

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12

Sent from the RWI App

Now would be a good time to keep your mouth shut ... sift through the information like everyone else. You might learn something. As a topical example, no one likes a whiny twerp. Plenty of humor along those lines ‘round these parts ...

Sent from the RWI mobile app