• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any Decent Ladies Reps?

matty1938

Supporter
Certified
16/5/16
Looking to get the better half into the game :) anything decent though?

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
You know, this question comes up intermittently but with enough regularity that maybe there should be an entire section devoted to ladies reps? There was a great thread during the exile period which would be a good starting point if it could be recovered. Plus it might be nice for the gals to have a safe space in this zoo haha.

KraftMac

Bluebox Champ
5/4/14
Central TX
Cartier ballon bleu 33

This! Get the cal.076 and it's supposed to be pretty perfect rep. That's my next TD purchase after CNY.

I'm actually surprised there aren't more ladies reps. Aren't they supposed to be the ones who want to accessorize more? Sure as hell seem to with every other item; jewelry, handbags, shoes, etc.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Ladies rep like in the movie stepford wives?
There's a net forum about that ...
"Replica Wife Info" ????

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17
quartz. you probably will want quartz reps of quartz gens for a womans watch. Unless she's into watches and willing to put up with gaining/losing time, setting the time if the reserve runs down.

Big Baz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/17
If it helps at all ..... I found this site when seeking out a DateJust for the missus a few months back. Has info. re. an ARF DateJust womans watch, comparison pics between a gen. and rep. model and makes bold claims about their ARF offering being very close to gen. ......

https://dtime.store/blog.php?blog=rolex-date-just-116234-by-arf-the-best-women-s-replica-watch-ever

Disclaimer: I ended up buying my woman a gen. vintage Oyster Precision (she loves it) and I really know nothing else about the 'dTime' people. Honest ? ... reliable ? ... real ? .... who knows. As always, please do your own due dilligence if you choose to make contact with them :cool:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
If it helps at all ..... I found this site when seeking out a DateJust for the missus a few months back. Has info. re. an ARF DateJust womans watch, comparison pics between a gen. and rep. model and makes bold claims about their ARF offering being very close to gen. ......

https://dtime.store/blog.php?blog=rolex-date-just-116234-by-arf-the-best-women-s-replica-watch-ever

Disclaimer: I ended up buying my woman a gen. vintage Oyster Precision (she loves it) and I really know nothing else about the 'dTime' people. Honest ? ... reliable ? ... real ? .... who knows. As always, please do your own due dilligence if you choose to make contact with them :cool:

Don't follow this advice use an RWI Trusted Dealer to purchase your watch . They can get any watch DTime advertises, the TD's are TD's for a reason. You also have the support of the forum should anything go wrong . There is no such thing as 'THEIR' Arf DJ , there is just an Arf DJ .

Reactions: Stribbo

KraftMac

Bluebox Champ
5/4/14
Central TX
quartz. you probably will want quartz reps of quartz gens for a womans watch. Unless she's into watches and willing to put up with gaining/losing time, setting the time if the reserve runs down.

Yes and no. Depends on your lady.

Ideally I would like to give her the same high quality type watch that I would like to wear. Hopefully she will appreciate the quality of the closest to gen automatic available for that model. Having a simple watch like the Cartier BB with no date is a quick and easy set when you're ready to wear. She won't be using it as daily wear, so Automatic makes more sense for those few occasions where she wants a real watch instead of the Samsung Gear she wears daily. I bought her a Bulova quartz long before I got into reps and there have been a few times that she wanted to wear it just to find the battery dead.

Now if it's going to be a daily wear and you just want the pretty factor, the quartz might make more sense.

I may get the quartz BB just to make sure she likes it, then get that cal.076.

555yedped

30/7/18
Cambridge
JF 33m royal oak quartz
​​​​​​
51527997_670051726762325_7350728603165786112_n.jpg

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
This is one of the best ladies reps available IMO.
33mm quartz Cartier - v6f
d418943c5e38e335e5ac175266b5c644.jpg

Pietjebel

23/5/15

I'm going to build one for my wife the coming weeks.
Will update the forum with a topic.

Gen dial,hands,crystal and roulette dw will be put in the 36Dj

Big Baz

26/1/17
Quartz vs. mechanical .... the OP is seeking out a 'decent ladies rep' so I'll take that to mean ... a reliable, well-made rep. watch that is a close facsimile of the genuine model that it replicates. If I'm right on that, perhaps the '... what's best for her ... quartz or mechanical ? ... ' question is perhaps best determined by what powers the gen. For me, a rep. quartz watch that copies a gen. mechanical watch is a total no-go area. Just saying :)
​​​​​​
Oh, and my wife quickly became accustomed to her auto. Rolex after a lifetime of wearing quartz watches. Does it's thing perfectly Monday to Friday and only needs a set and shake on Monday morning if it's sat dormant over the weekend. She figured it out pretty quickly.

And chocolito ... you are spot-on correct my friend .... a TD is the best place for any of us to source our watches :D