• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Do you wear your rep Rolex when you go to sleep?

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
I believe in balance... goes together with my mistress’s fake tits

Stribbo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/18
Could never sleep well with a watch on. Besides, it’s much easier to admire the lume when it’s facing you on the bedside table. I’m guessing I am not the only one who charges up the lume before going to sleep....lol.

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
I'm wearing only my new straps in bed for once, just to help them "break" quicker using my body heat.
Some times works, some times don't...

Seriously, its' not proper to wear your watch in bed. Doesn't look good and it's kind offensive for your culture.
Of cource many times i wake up with my watch on cause of a heavy drinking night before or work till passed out...

I wonder why you ask about. If you need to wear it for safety, you can use a small (4-5cm long) cotton "cylinder" to
cover the head. I learn this in the army as a way to protect it and keep it hidden.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Seriously, its' not proper to wear your watch in bed. Doesn't look good and it's kind offensive for your culture.

I wonder why you ask about. If you need to wear it for safety, you can use a small (4-5cm long) cotton "cylinder" to
cover the head. I learn this in the army as a way to protect it and keep it hidden.
:wtf::D

jeffmarshao

Looking Around
29/4/16
I slept with my Gen just once and woke up with a lampshade on my head... Never more!

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Well, I will get into this discussion. Not with a gen, but in the event I feel threatened, and I do not have access to other safety devises, I will sleep with a rep wrapped around my knuckles to use as a knuckle duster. Not a rolex, but a hefty AP or a PAM though. :)

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
wearing it while pooing is the best. the best wristshots

The downlights in my bathroom are exceptional for eye brow plucking and watch pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Ok, it's absolutely ridiculous to sleep with a watch, specially a Rolex. Only watch I would probably wear to sleep is a Richard mille, their light and comfy as fk

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jusoh

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/1/19
I would sleep with a watch which has a nato strap. Steel bracelet is too uncomfortable

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Yes, I wear my 16622 Franken, because it's worth more than any of my gens :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I actually sleep with any watch that has decent lume,especially since I'm a father. It helps me time when is the little one waking up and check if he needs feeding or not, or if he should go back to bed or it's been enough. I tried checking the time on the mobile but those crazy big screens can blind you instantly.

So yes, almost never go to sleep without a good lume watch (which it's usually either my gen Tudor BB 36 or my gen Ginault - wait... is gen Ginault an oxymoron? - )