• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is it possible that a watch..

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
... would get out of China before the CNY madness, if I send my payment today?
​​​​​​
I've been around the block for a while, but have never ordered watches at this time of year, so I have limited experience in this regard. I've read that the country shuts down on the 28th, but then again others say that it makes no sense doing business from 20th on.

Any advice on the matter?

I know it won be wiser to wait, but I fell in love and want to act. Now :D

Reactions: CiPHeR

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Depending what watch is it (easilly obtainable or not) and depends on the dealer (quick vs slow one).
I would say that it is possible..

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Depending what watch is it (easilly obtainable or not) and depends on the dealer (quick vs slow one).
I would say that it is possible..

The watch is supposed to be in stock and readily available. Dunno, I'd hate to have this kinda cash tied up for a month ( 116519 Noob Daytona). The courier services should be working until the 28th I guess. Thanks for your reply!

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
It's a gamble and cutting it close the last day for factories is the 21st per a TD. I f it was me I would wait a few weeks, and maybe more since I'm sure they'll be slammed.

Reactions: Therion666

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
It's a gamble and cutting it close the last day for factories is the 21st per a TD. I f it was me I would wait a few weeks, and maybe more since I'm sure they'll be slammed.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. The 21st is today, so I better sit this one out. I'll change my mind by the end of the CNY anyway, so it's probably for the best. 758$ saved :D

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Noob Daytonas are way over the financial line I've drawn for a rep watch..but I can't help myself, I need to see one in the metal :)

Last edited: