• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new 116610LV ARF Hulk

BillyStJohn1984

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/19
Madison, WI
I ordered this watch from theOneWatches through steve_theonewatches . I have to say my experience was excellent. I ordered it on January 10th and it arrived yesterday. Steve was excellent to work with. He uses Whatsapp so he is available for questions and responded to any question I had almost immediately. The watch was very securely packaged, and he even threw in a free rep Montblanc pen. Steve is obviously a TD on this site for a reason. Anyway I think the watch looks great. The rehaut is perfectly aligned. I think the bezel and dial are very close to gen. The lugs and SEL look great IMO. The bracelet is very good. I've read other posts that say the clasp is very cheap, and while it isn't one of the high points of the watch I wouldn't say that its "very cheap." What does feel cheap though is the bezel action. It doesn't sound good. Its a 120 click, and there is some resistance, but it sounds metallic and chincy. However that being said, no one is really ever going to know that. I think this watch is an excellent watch for the money and I'm really happy with it. Cheers!

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Great! I think the ARF Subs are still the best ootb.
And i love that pen!