• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which Factory Rolex Submariner should I buy for around 500$?

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18

srhcustom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/18
A simple search will yield hundreds of pages discussing this very topic.
Short answer is to buy the one that suits your needs.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09

ARF 904L with a2824 movement. Go to the trusted dealers section here and pick one seller, most of them can get it for you: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

I usually go with InTime but have recently ordered three watches from ToroBravo and I must say the experience has been great so far. At the end of the day, all of them are awesome and that's why they are allowed to be in the list.

Cheers.

Reactions: vcappp and Joncjm21

rolex_submariner

Known Member
9/1/19

Depends on what you are looking for. I have been looking around for a Rep to start a build with all gen Rolex parts. The ARF VRF or Noob all seem to be the higher end on the market for Sub reps. I have been leaning towards the VRF as it seems to be slightly better all around. Although new movement VR3135 hasn't been around long yet.

Reactions: vcappp

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Depends on what you are looking for. I have been looking around for a Rep to start a build with all gen Rolex parts. The ARF VRF or Noob all seem to be the higher end on the market for Sub reps. I have been leaning towards the VRF as it seems to be slightly better all around. Although new movement VR3135 hasn't been around long yet.

Not going to argue, but of all them three you mentioned, the VRF is the less close to the real thing. I might be wrong, though.

rolex_submariner

Known Member
9/1/19
Yeah from my research I have heard good things about both ARF and Noob, Especially when it comes to the newest ARF 1:1 Sub 904L vs the Noob V9 904L sub. OP if you were to look into a 6 digit sub rep from what I have learned already the ARF or Noob V9 will be your better choices. If you don't plan to mod the watch than the ETA will also be a better choice for movement.

Akonoypi

Known Member
13/12/18
Two weeks ago got my first rep: 116610LN 904L ARF SH3135. No complaints, and am happy so far. But could have done better. No regrets, though.
Going thru this forum is a learning experience. Thanks to all the good info.

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Two weeks ago got my first rep: 116610LN 904L ARF SH3135. No complaints, and am happy so far. But could have done better. No regrets, though.
Going thru this forum is a learning experience. Thanks to all the good info.

Where did you order from?

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Amazing, another noob asking who has the best sub. No matter how you ask it, the answer to the OP should be quite simply: "DYOR" and make up your own mind. Spoon feeding the noobs deprives them the opportunity to utilize all of the great information available on the forums.

Reactions: DT007

Akonoypi

Known Member
13/12/18
Got mine from Andrew (TT) TD on the other forum. But there's plenty of TD's here as well.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Amazing, another noob asking who has the best sub. No matter how you ask it, the answer to the OP should be quite simply: "DYOR" and make up your own mind. Spoon feeding the noobs deprives them the opportunity to utilize all of the great information available on the forums.

Honestly, if someone comes in asking that question with just a couple of posts, it's clear to me he's not into horology. He just wants a fake Submariner to wear and pass as gen. Let's face it, the vast majority of replica buyers are that same profile. I'd rather tell them what I think it's the best option and where to safely buy it than expect them to discover a new passion. Hey, maybe someone ends up interested after having one of these superb reps in their hands. Sending them to "do their homework" is basically sending them to buy from noobchinaaaareplicas.com or whatever they can find on Google.

And let's be clear, a one liner saying "Buy the ARF sub, get it from our trusted dealers section" won't kill you.

Reactions: DT007

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Canal st, get a taxi tell them to wait you will find what you need quickly

:bull: