• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dont Sell to Member EnthusiastVintage00 !!!!

born4heels

Renowned Member
24/6/17
Members !! I sold my AP Diver V7 to this member (EnthusiastVintage00 ) for $300 we I made sure to sent it by hes instructions UPS Express !! Now hes trying to steal my money by going to pay pal this guys a scammer !! Be aware mods plesse help

born4heels

Renowned Member
24/6/17
Heres proof I've sent also to him it says UPS 3 Times !!

dIh7s.jpg

Reactions: alvedon

KraftMac

Bluebox Champ
5/4/14
Central TX
Just so you know, that was sent USPS international, not UPS.

UPS stores also use the postal system if you ask, or UPS is too expensive.

So while you sent from the UPS store, you actually just paid more for what you could have done at the Post Office.

Sounds like they may not have explained properly and gave you the wrong service.

KraftMac

Bluebox Champ
5/4/14
Central TX
Sorry dude. Unless your receipt is somewhere else, that one is for an international letter with USPS tracking.

Which the Post Office shows as processed in AK. Might want to edit that out and just PM some moderators.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Sorry bro but that tracking # is NOT a UPS tracking #
It tracks as a USPS tracking #
f0620ea60fff98964bbb7c1b8cdb575e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

EnthusiastVintage00

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/10/18
Claim was dropped, nevertheless did not get what I paid for . Neither do I recommend the seller due to being lied to heavily!

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
Claim was dropped, nevertheless did not get what I paid for . Neither do I recommend the seller due to being lied to heavily!

what do you mean lied to?

also, we dont open up paypal disputes here without trying to hash it out with help from the mods.

seems OP doesnt understand shipping and got ripped off by UPS and ended up actually sending USPS international.

Reactions: Mike116

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
So, chances are its still in transit. Not sure where its going to, but if its USPS International FIRST CLASS then its not going to have delivery confirmation. It should have tracking, if the receiving country has local tracking, but I'm guessing it would take more than 5 or 6 days to be delivered.

Either way, this could probably get sorted out if cooler heads prevail.

Unapproved Paypal disputes are a bannable offense, EnthusiastVintage00 Friendly suggestion, it wouldn't hurt to peruse over the forum rules again. @OP maybe dial it down and deal with the mods before condemning someone as a scammer.

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
Easy guys, and remember not to post personal info, contact the mods and wait patiently, hope this is just a misunderstanding.

EnthusiastVintage00

INMATE
19/10/18
Just an FYI: I specifically asked NOT to be shipped by USPS because it ALWAYS gets lost stolen or etc in France. Only UPS works here quite well. Anything I can do if that happens? I mean its a part of what I paid for so technically he scammed me.

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
In the past I was able to track USPS until the packet was in the States... then NOTHING.
Somebody out there is using my Minolta SRT303...
Nevermore USPS to EU.

EnthusiastVintage00

INMATE
19/10/18
In the past I was able to track USPS until the packet was in the States... then NOTHING.
Somebody out there is using my Minolta SRT303...
Nevermore USPS to EU.

Thats SPECIFICALLY why I said NO USPS. Any recommendation what to do? I mean I paid for him to ship it with UPS and before he shipped it I said 1000 times DONT SHIP IT because he bought the item but actually left it at the post office 2-3 days later, should I contact the mods? The watch is obviously gone, you can track it as he so nicely gave everyone on this forum a tracking number. I definitely want my money back. I even told him before he shipped it to send back my money Ill give him the 40$ he paid for the shipping but not to ship it (yes I was ready to pay for his mistake) and he just ignored me. I really need help!