Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

It's raffle time! Get your tickets today!CLICK HERE
See more
See less

Dont Sell to Member EnthusiastVintage00 !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont Sell to Member EnthusiastVintage00 !!!!

Members !! I sold my AP Diver V7 to this member (EnthusiastVintage00 ) for $300 we I made sure to sent it by hes instructions UPS Express !! Now hes trying to steal my money by going to pay pal this guys a scammer !! Be aware mods plesse help

contact the mods

Comment

Heres proof I've sent also to him it says UPS 3 Times !!

Comment

I have contacted them no worry this guys will get Banned

Comment

Just so you know, that was sent USPS international, not UPS.

UPS stores also use the postal system if you ask, or UPS is too expensive.

So while you sent from the UPS store, you actually just paid more for what you could have done at the Post Office.

Sounds like they may not have explained properly and gave you the wrong service.

Comment

Comment

UPS Express

Comment

Sorry dude. Unless your receipt is somewhere else, that one is for an international letter with USPS tracking.

Which the Post Office shows as processed in AK. Might want to edit that out and just PM some moderators.

Comment

Sorry bro but that tracking # is NOT a UPS tracking #
                  It tracks as a USPS tracking #

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

Claim was dropped, nevertheless did not get what I paid for . Neither do I recommend the seller due to being lied to heavily!

Comment

wtf is going on

Comment

10/10 would read again
                        I buy broken watches

SH3185 GMT 116710 Build
                        ARF 904 Steel Testing

Comment

Originally posted by EnthusiastVintage00 View Post
                          Claim was dropped, nevertheless did not get what I paid for . Neither do I recommend the seller due to being lied to heavily!
                          what do you mean lied to?

also, we dont open up paypal disputes here without trying to hash it out with help from the mods.

seems OP doesnt understand shipping and got ripped off by UPS and ended up actually sending USPS international.
                          I buy broken watches

SH3185 GMT 116710 Build
                          ARF 904 Steel Testing

Comment

So, chances are its still in transit. Not sure where its going to, but if its USPS International FIRST CLASS then its not going to have delivery confirmation. It should have tracking, if the receiving country has local tracking, but I'm guessing it would take more than 5 or 6 days to be delivered.

Either way, this could probably get sorted out if cooler heads prevail.

Unapproved Paypal disputes are a bannable offense, EnthusiastVintage00 Friendly suggestion, it wouldn't hurt to peruse over the forum rules again. @OP maybe dial it down and deal with the mods before condemning someone as a scammer.
                            "Thats how you get ants..."

Comment

Easy guys, and remember not to post personal info, contact the mods and wait patiently, hope this is just a misunderstanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X