• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping to Spain

GH20

Looking Around
12/1/19
Hello RWI friends, I am looking to aqcuire a new rep ad have recently relocated to Spain from the US. Any tips or "do's & don't" with shipping to Spain? Thanks in advance!

BigBoo

28/6/15
Hi,

Welcome to RWI. I relocated to Spain from the UK about 4 years ago. I've had about a dozen or so reps delivered here and only had one problem. I tracked the watch to the local Post Office where it was signed for but when I arrived to collect it had vanished! The woman behind the counter just shrugged as if it were fairly common! Most Trusted Dealers (TD's) on here will declare low value and send via UK by default but it's worth just checking with them that they will use triangular shipping via UK. Your delivery enters Spain from the UK not China and with a low value it's under the radar as far as import duties and tax are concerned. as long as it's not half inched at the Post Office it should be sweet as. :)

GH20

Looking Around
12/1/19
Thanks for the advice BigBoo... ahhh the Spanish shrug lol