• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just approved QC pics....

BillyStJohn1984

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/19
Madison, WI
I just approved the QC pics on a 116610LV ARF Hulk. I’m super excited. Will be my first rep with 904L SS. I’m excited to post wristies for you all when it arrives. Cheers!!

Sent from the RWI App

BillyStJohn1984

9/1/19
Madison, WI
Great to hear! ARF are killing the Sub game at the moment! Hope you receive it soon.

Yeah, thats how it seems. I did a ton of research and read a lot of threads on here and decided on ARF. This is the best forum in the rep game at the moment, and I'd like to thank everyone for all the past posts/threads that helped steer me in the direction I went. Happy to be a member here. Cheers!

Wristwatcher519

Horology Curious
11/1/19
I just approved the QC pics on a 116610LV ARF Hulk. I’m super excited. Will be my first rep with 904L SS. I’m excited to post wristies for you all when it arrives. Cheers!!

Sent from the RWI App

I’m excited for you. I’m also in the market and I’d like to see your pics when it arrives. Best of luck!

Sent from the RWI App

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Yeah, thats how it seems. I did a ton of research and read a lot of threads on here and decided on ARF. This is the best forum in the rep game at the moment, and I'd like to thank everyone for all the past posts/threads that helped steer me in the direction I went. Happy to be a member here. Cheers!

It sounds like you’re doing it all the right way. Congratulations and welcome to RWI.

Reactions: BillyStJohn1984

BillyStJohn1984

9/1/19
Madison, WI
ITS ARRIVING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait. This afternoon will be the longest 4 hours of work ever. I'll post pics when later on.