Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Just approved QC pics....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just approved QC pics....

I just approved the QC pics on a 116610LV ARF Hulk. I’m super excited. Will be my first rep with 904L SS. I’m excited to post wristies for you all when it arrives. Cheers!!

Sent from the RWI App

Great to hear! ARF are killing the Sub game at the moment! Hope you receive it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoZango View Post
      Great to hear! ARF are killing the Sub game at the moment! Hope you receive it soon.
      Yeah, thats how it seems. I did a ton of research and read a lot of threads on here and decided on ARF. This is the best forum in the rep game at the moment, and I'd like to thank everyone for all the past posts/threads that helped steer me in the direction I went. Happy to be a member here. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyStJohn1984 View Post
        I just approved the QC pics on a 116610LV ARF Hulk. I’m super excited. Will be my first rep with 904L SS. I’m excited to post wristies for you all when it arrives. Cheers!!

Sent from the RWI App
        I’m excited for you. I’m also in the market and I’d like to see your pics when it arrives. Best of luck!

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by BillyStJohn1984 View Post

Yeah, thats how it seems. I did a ton of research and read a lot of threads on here and decided on ARF. This is the best forum in the rep game at the moment, and I'd like to thank everyone for all the past posts/threads that helped steer me in the direction I went. Happy to be a member here. Cheers!
          It sounds like you’re doing it all the right way. Congratulations and welcome to RWI.
          Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
          I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Ha! congrats! Now beware...if you are like me I am already starting to fill a 2nd rep watchbox!

Comment

Originally posted by Specter1000 View Post
              Ha! congrats! Now beware...if you are like me I am already starting to fill a 2nd rep watchbox!
              I’m feeling like this is a distinct possibility for me.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

ITS ARRIVING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait. This afternoon will be the longest 4 hours of work ever. I'll post pics when later on.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing this - could be my next watch! ????????????

Comment

Working...
                  X