• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica watches for Women?

Fexx

Horology Curious
9/1/19
Hey!
I’m very new so sorry of this isnt allowed, anyways my mom asked me to ger her a rep watch. Basically since I saw that there are few to none watches for women anything is good but I want high quality.
Can anyone recommend me some seller who has watches for women?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Do a bit of work. Look at Rolex’s website for women’s watches and find the same models on the TD sites.

then get her a gold Daytona.

Reactions: SuperLory

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Nothing sexier than a woman wearing a Rolex for man, like a daytona, a sub, gmt, or yachtmaster (like the platinum model)

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
oh shit i just read it was for your mom, ignore the sexy part, i'm sorry :facepalm::rofl:

I had a really good laugh at this :laughing:

TC: Most TDs do carry women watches as well, and in the Cartier series you can find lots of really good ladies' reps. Rolex datejust reps have lots of choices for women as well. And don't forget about "men's" watches that have a smaller case. Usually "women's" watches are just smaller in size, but if your mom has a bigger wrist or you find a watch with a smaller case, it will look good too.

Reactions: mari115

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
oh shit i just read it was for your mom, ignore the sexy part, i'm sorry :facepalm::rofl:

Mums can be sexy as well. Not mine though.

Your right - Charlize Theron wears a DSSD and she's hot AF.

78DVb.jpg

Also...

78Zg2.md.jpg

But a woman who can pull off a PAM is

78E1d.md.jpg

...hotter.

78WOZ.md.jpg

Reactions: mari115

KraftMac

Bluebox Champ
5/4/14
Central TX
After getting and loving my first good quality rep I took the wife to a jewler to look and see if she could find something she liked that I could get her.

She liked the idea of us both having Omegas and there was a really nice DeVille prestige that she tried on and loved it.

Unfortunately I can't find a rep of the version she liked, or anything similar, so now I've talked her into letting me get her the Cartier Ballon Bleu, and just for fun I'm getting ETA movement for as close to gen as possible. Not that she cares.

I meant to order it for her xmas present.... but accidentally got myself a couple VSF instead. Oh well. Maybe next order I'll tack it on.

Less

30/9/18
DE
There should be some women here around too?!

BTW my mom loves her Cartier Ballon Bleu but she insisted on quartz...

sketchAG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/19
Canada, eh
replica watches for women might actually makes sense, point being most women aren't watch "enthusiast", not that keen on the history, movement, etc.
They enjoy watches as a fashion accessory ... which watches are, actually ... why spend thousands while you can spend a few hundreds for a wrist adornment

And I'll second the notion on not limiting to women watches only, have your mom take a look at some of the men's model, she might like some of them.

Depending on her taste and what she's actually looking for - there's myriad of choices.

For me, personally, for women, I would go for,
- well known brand that's known for their fashion watches (Cartier, Bulgari, Longines, Dior, Chanel, Hermes, Piaget)
- well known brand that has some nice, elegant watches (Breguet, Blancpain, Jaeger LeCoultre)
- iconic classics (Rolex, Omega, IWC)

I would stay away from mid-tiers brand or pseudo-luxury, nothing against them, but if you're buying a replica, might as well go big, so no Versace, Armani, Raymond Weil, Swarovski, Tissot, Titus, Victorinox, Welder, Oakley, Ebel, Fendi, Ferragamo, etc. because for 200-300, you could get a pre-owned genuine of these brands, go big on the replica

I would also stay away from over-complicated movement/feature, ie. tourbillon feature, it's probably the easiest way to tell if a watch is a replica

but these are just my personal take, best is for your mom to browse through the listing (from trusted dealers here on RWI) and see which ones she likes,
or is there a (genuine) watch model/design that she really likes?

anyway, have fun looking, best of luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Pietros