• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dealer you can pay with Paypal?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Not if they don't have trust in you. Many of them offer PayPal but you have to have a history with them (i was offered PP after my 15th or 20th order... don't remember exactly)

If you want PP because of the buyers protection - keep in mind that a PP dispute would end in a big disaster as the PP buyers protection doesn't work for illegal counterfeit products.

I am sure you will find a way! If you use the trusted dealers you are safe in every way of payment. If something suspicious happens - you will have the support of the RWI team.

Order with confidence and welcome to RWI.

Reactions: trailboss99

60Steps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/18
Trust the TD's. I dwelled on it too but after 3 transactions each watch turned up no issues. They have been trading for years and are called TD for a reason (trusted) have some faith.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
As folk have said PP is rare because too many asshat buyers scammed the dealer using PP.
TDs are trusted for a reason, you won't have any issues and if there are we will assist in making them right.