• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Warning about TDs

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh and BTW AllyAlegra / Palmtreemofo you are now getting all the views of this thread you wanted but not quite the reaction you expected is it?

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
How do you delete your account?

You can't. All you can do is to change your avatar so everyone will know what a dickhead you are.
Here OP, take this

YLmoA.jpg

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
I swear I’m not whoever you think is messing with you. I just got home from work and was excited to buy a watch from the guy on here. I was just trying to buy a gift for my brother in law for his bday and supporting my sis through her school program. Can you please delete this account if someone broke into my computer. I’m really sorry everyone.

My sincere advice to you .... STOP MAKING UP MORE LIES.

Be an adult, own up your mistake. Come forth, admit your foolishness, and apologize.

Palmtreemofo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/1/19
Guys can you please stop. I swear I’m not whoever you think is messing with you. Please delete this thread and my account. People on here are sending me my personal information and threatening me. If no one will help me I have been advised I should file a complaint on the fbi website. I love watches always have and I would never want to take that away from someone. Please help me.

Thank you Eric

Palmtreemofo

Banned
1/1/19
I don’t want to be banned. I really enjoying reading about all the details on here. I’m a hobby machinist. I love trying to replicate small intricate mechanism. I just want this account deleted because if you think I’m someone else then someone is messing with me.

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
Palmtreemofo AllyAlegra

Either stop the lie .... or FUCK OFF

This forum and hobby do not need people like you.
You are not smart enough to pull this off. Everything you post on the internet leave a trace. You can not go back and delete your footprint.

Log in from two different devices won't clear you. You are just digging your own hole deeper.

Palmtreemofo

Banned
1/1/19
I’m waiting on admin response before proceeding.

Last edited:

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
Maybe he doesn’t even realise he is two different people.
Do you have to drink a potion every few hours to stop yourself feeling funny?

Maybe he is a sleep walker leading a double life during the night

Or maybe he is just batshit crazy.

Reactions: JuniorJ and Maron