• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Warning about TDs

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I gained access to a local IP address that was registered to this site. I then rerouted them to follow the pathway of my service provider. I then disguised myself and proceeded forward.

The point was to see if the moderator would delete a negative review. A moderator would want to delete a negative review to ensure new victims would continue to send money to the TDs by insecure means - Bitcoin, WU, etc... Unfortunately this is what happened. Within a few minutes after my original post all the threads posted were taken down and consolidated to a location less reviewed. So my prediction is that this will be deleted.

A person should never send money to a second party without protection. Unfortunately a shiny object will always attract unsuspecting victims to a flame.

I came to help you you moron.

I deleted your posts because they were full of BS and you don't post something like that 3 different times. As you will see this post is still open, and I have given you every opportunity to explain yourself.

See the funny part is, the team of mods and admin on this site are awesome, and we can smell BS through the internet. Your post was completely full of it.

RWI is a place to keep fools from getting screwed when trying to buy a COUNTERFEIT goods!!! Not a place to allow scammers to thrive. If you read what I initially wrote you would know that. And if you spent any time whatsoever on our site you would see what kind of awesome community this is...

So the only conclusion is, you are trying to end up pulling a scam or you are a complete idiot! Which is it?

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
only way to test if this is real.

oujX4MR.gif

​​​​​

WC800729

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
23/11/18
USA
I still don't buy this guys BULLSHIT.
Why, if he, in earnest was attempting to see if someone would come to his assistance, if he "potentially" got ripped off....... why then make up another BULLSHIT story about hiding his IP address?

He is now saying the IP address that set up the accounts is not his because he if frightened of it being published, that's why.

I would love to see his IP address, name, address, phone number, etc., plastered all over the internet. I would be gleefully happy when every degenerate lowlife piece of trash on the internet can continually contact him and his parents (I'm sure it is a guy and he still living at home) driving them BATSHIT CRAZY. Then at least, maybe not you, but myself will have some sanctification, since I despise children like this, misbehaved little brats.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
:ban::loser:

Last edited:
Reactions: Taz71

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
I would love to see his IP address, name, address, phone number, etc., plastered all over the internet. I would be gleefully happy when every degenerate lowlife piece of trash on the internet can continually contact him and his parents (I'm sure it is a guy and he still living at home) driving them BATSHIT CRAZY. Then at least, maybe not you, but myself will have some sanctification, since I despise children like this, misbehaved little brats.

That might be a little too much huh?

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
What in the actual f**k is this kid on about. I've never seen this level of delusion attempt to be covered up with pathological lying. It is real life buddy, now get off of our forum. I for one vote to have all of his accounts banned. Even the brig wouldn't be able to help him ..

Reactions: WCM21_88

WC800729

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
23/11/18
USA
That might be a little too much huh?

Wishful Thinking.
Let his accounts be wiped and his IP kept in the system as banned. I am sure the software developers included that in the design.

Maybe he will learn a life lesson and avoid a future beating or worse, people don’t like being played with. Something taught to most six year olds by their parents.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
They were taken down because they were multi posts. Have you done any reading here at all? have you seen the lengths our sales mods go to in sorting out disputes?
Do you honestly think that if they ripped people off dealers would still be here and in business for years? This forum does more to protect members and dealers from the actions of unscrupulous others than just about anywhere on the internet; that is the very reason it was formed, to protect folk from being ripped off. We have a 100% trust rating with Scamadvisor.com: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/forum.replica-watch.info and are over 12 years old with 150,000 members but you come along and decide we are not doing the right thing by our members. You, sir, are a numpty.

You want a bigger platform? No worries, I'll move this to general so everyone sees it!

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Well I was watching the 3rd Hangover movie, by no means a bad flick. This thread is waaaay funnier tho XD

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: occb2 and Taz71

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Awful troll. Mods, please banish this goblin.

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
They were taken down because they were multi posts. Have you done any reading here at all? have you seen the lengths our sales mods go to in sorting out disputes?
Do you honestly think that if they ripped people off dealers would still be here and in business for years? This forum does more to protect members and dealers from the actions of unscrupulous others than just about anywhere on the internet; that is the very reason it was formed, to protect folk from being ripped off. We have a 100% trust rating with Scamadvisor.com: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/forum.replica-watch.info and are over 12 years old with 150,000 members but you come along and decide we are not doing the right thing by our members. You, sir, are a numpty.

You want a bigger platform? No worries, I'll move this to general so everyone sees it!

Thanks for posting this in general. I had missed it. An amusing catch up.
subscribed!

Reactions: Pam-am

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
I gained access to a local IP address that was registered to this site. I then rerouted them to follow the pathway of my service provider. I then disguised myself and proceeded forward.

The point was to see if the moderator would delete a negative review. A moderator would want to delete a negative review to ensure new victims would continue to send money to the TDs by insecure means - Bitcoin, WU, etc... Unfortunately this is what happened. Within a few minutes after my original post all the threads posted were taken down and consolidated to a location less reviewed. So my prediction is that this will be deleted.

A person should never send money to a second party without protection. Unfortunately a shiny object will always attract unsuspecting victims to a flame.

Hahaha, such sh!t
Please, let me walk you through the truth...Eric.
You joined this site four days ago and immediately went about trying to get your hands on an Arf sub. You attempted a purchase with Ryan via cc which failed. You decided that PayPal was your only acceptable option. You attempted the purchase from Ryan via Pp, he refused (rightfully so given your non-established cred) accepting only WU and BTC.You attempted the same purchase from Ken via Pp, and he also refused for the same reason. Your response to this refusal was to create this AllyAsshole sock and going on a posting spree to “get even” with those mean TDs for not extending you Pp privileges to which you are NOT ENTITLED.

You were not “testing the site”, you are not Mr. Robot.
You are a whiny little bitch who threw a hissy fit , smearing the good name of our hardworking TDs and wasting the precious (volunteer) time of our mods.

I see from the latest post on your “real” account that you’re going forward with the purchase from Ryan via BTC ( pity you can’t run a charge-back scam on that). If I were Ryan I’d hawk a big ol’ moo shoo loogie in your watch before shipping, because you’re a dick.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hahaha, such sh!t
Please, let me walk you through the truth...Eric.
You joined this site four days ago and immediately went about trying to get your hands on an Arf sub. You attempted a purchase with Ryan via cc which failed. You decided that PayPal was your only acceptable option. You attempted the purchase from Ryan via Pp, he refused (rightfully so given your non-established cred) accepting only WU and BTC.You attempted the same purchase from Ken via Pp, and he also refused for the same reason. Your response to this refusal was to create this AllyAsshole sock and going on a posting spree to “get even” with those mean TDs for not extending you Pp privileges to which you are NOT ENTITLED.

You were not “testing the site”, you are not Mr. Robot.
You are a whiny little bitch who threw a hissy fit , smearing the good name of our hardworking TDs and wasting the precious (volunteer) time of our mods.

I see from the latest post on your “real” account that you’re going forward with the purchase from Ryan via BTC ( pity you can’t run a charge-back scam on that). If I were Ryan I’d hawk a big ol’ moo shoo loogie in your watch before shipping, because you’re a dick.

Hor-Fan nailed it. Palmtreemofo AllyAlegra You should be much smarter for a 31 year-old.