• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Warning about TDs

Maru

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/18
I don't agree that was the only way to test the site, though it was creative. I'm a newER member and I was leary at first myself, but I dug around and saw other indicators that this forum and the community are legit.

The two accounts thing is still kinda weird though. I'm not sure I see the point in it.

WC800729

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
23/11/18
USA
I'm lost.. So your screaming Wolf to see if someone is listing and going to come running to your assistance with a shotgun?????
There is a very old story about the boy who cried wolf, look it up if your parents didn't tell it to you when you were a kid.
BS way of ""testing" the forum.
My suggestion is to test how well home land security works in the airport with one of your creative "tests"

:jeff:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Just testing the site to ensure this was legit. Happy to see that you guys care so much. Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone.

only way to test if this is real.

Exactly WTF is this supposed to mean? Explain yourself or end up in a world of hurt that will extend far beyond a site ban.
For someone who "doesn't mean to offend" you are fucking good at it!

AllyAlegra

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/1/19
I gained access to a local IP address that was registered to this site. I then rerouted them to follow the pathway of my service provider. I then disguised myself and proceeded forward.

The point was to see if the moderator would delete a negative review. A moderator would want to delete a negative review to ensure new victims would continue to send money to the TDs by insecure means - Bitcoin, WU, etc... Unfortunately this is what happened. Within a few minutes after my original post all the threads posted were taken down and consolidated to a location less reviewed. So my prediction is that this will be deleted.

A person should never send money to a second party without protection. Unfortunately a shiny object will always attract unsuspecting victims to a flame.

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
YoFNZ.jpg

Reactions: Dreamwatch

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
OK ... OP

You explained your lie with other lies.
- You can not 'disguised' yourself with someone else specific IP address. You registered multiple account and now try to lie your way out of it.
- Moderator DO NOT delete negative reviews. You created multiple duplicate of a same post, that's why your other posts were deleted.
- I bought over 40 watches from 10 different TDs. I used WU more than 10 times, plus thousands other members had used WU, Bitcoin, etc. These payment methods are there to help both members and TDs with the transaction, not to scam people.

You think you are smart, but you are just a lying idiot who has no clue how this hobby works.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I gained access to a local IP address that was registered to this site. I then rerouted them to follow the pathway of my service provider. I then disguised myself and proceeded forward.

The point was to see if the moderator would delete a negative review. A moderator would want to delete a negative review to ensure new victims would continue to send money to the TDs by insecure means - Bitcoin, WU, etc... Unfortunately this is what happened. Within a few minutes after my original post all the threads posted were taken down and consolidated to a location less reviewed. So my prediction is that this will be deleted.

A person should never send money to a second party without protection. Unfortunately a shiny object will always attract unsuspecting victims to a flame.

lol dumbass

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
OK ... OP

You explained your lie with other lies.
- You can not 'disguised' yourself with someone else specific IP address. You registered multiple account and now try to lie your way out of it.
- Moderator DO NOT delete negative reviews. You created multiple duplicate of a same post, that's why your other posts were deleted.
- I bought over 40 watches from 10 different TDs. I used WU more than 10 times, plus thousands other members had used WU, Bitcoin, etc. These payment methods are there to help both members and TDs with the transaction, not to scam people.

You think you are smart, but you are just a lying idiot who has no clue how this hobby works.

wasted breath, er typing

Reactions: Rx4Time

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Lying sack of sh!t. You and your other account (the one desperately seeking a TD who takes PP) will soon be brigged or banned. Don’t come back.